Harbinger Group is conducting an off-campus drive to hire freshers from 2018/2019/2020/2021 batches for Entry Level positions as – Trainee Software Engineer. Candidates having no work experience can also apply for the recruitment drive.
Table of Contents
- About Harbinger Group:
- Harbinger Group Off-Campus Drive Details:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Harbinger Off-Campus Hiring Process:
- How to apply for Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Official link – Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- Harbinger Group Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
- Who can apply for Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Harbinger Off Campus Drive?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Harbinger Group?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement at Harbinger Group Entry Level Position?
- 6. Is there any shift at Harbinger Group?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Harbinger Group?
- 8. Does Job Seeker 24 provide Harbinger Group job updates?
- Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
- Click Here!
- Follow us on LinkedIn:
- Click Here!
- Like us on Facebook:
- Click Here!
About Harbinger Group:
Harbinger is a three-decade young Global Software Services and Product company, headquartered in Pune, India. We build software products for our customers in the domains of HR Tech, Health Tech, Content, and Learning Tech.
These are exciting times at Harbinger! Powered by an ambitious growth plan built on Innovation, Engineering Excellence, and Customer centricity, Harbinger is on a journey of constant reinvention, making the most of upcoming technology and business trends. Agility, Professionalism, People Development, and Meritocracy are the foundation of our culture that pivots on trust, transparency, and continuous learning. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive organization and an equal opportunity employer.
We thrive on an employee-centric work environment, that is not only dynamic and fast-paced but also focuses on personal and professional development. An open culture, a friendly environment, opportunities to grow under the mentorship of talented seniors and technically sound colleagues, flexible work from home options, a host of employee benefits, and an opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies are some of the things you can expect to experience in Harbinger.
Check out the Harbinger Group pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Harbinger Group Off-Campus Drive Details:
|Trainee – Software Engineer|
|B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA /M.Sc|
|INR 3.5 LPA|
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA /M.Sc
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 Passouts
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT)
- MCA , M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Students who attended any interview with Harbinger Group in the past 6 months cannot attend this off-campus drive.
Good understanding of Computer fundamentals:-
- Concepts of programming and operation systems
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Database Management systems like RDBMS, NoSQL
- Software Development Life Cycle and best practices
- Should be well versed with any of the web development programming languages such as Java, .NET, PHP, ROR, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud programming, DevOps will be added advantage
- Excellent grasping and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be flexible to work as per project requirement
Harbinger Off-Campus Hiring Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of the Harbinger career page. or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off-Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply button.
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit button.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
Harbinger Group Off-Campus Drive – FAQs:
Who can apply for Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: B.E/B.Tech -CS/IT/E&TC & ECE Branches & MCA/MSc students who have passed out between 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 are eligible to apply for Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive 2022.
2. What is the Selection Process of Harbinger Off Campus Drive?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Harbinger Group Off Campus Drive?
Ans: The primary job location is – Pune, Maharashtra, India.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Harbinger Group?
Ans: The current job is open for an entry-level position as Trainee – Software Engineer role & the CTC will be INR 3.5 LPA as mentioned by the Company.
5. Is there any Service agreement at Harbinger Group Entry Level Position?
Ans: There is NO BOND in this company.
6. Is there any shift at Harbinger Group?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Harbinger Group?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does Job Seeker 24 provide Harbinger Group job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages below.
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: