Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021.
About the Scholarship
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program is an initiative of HDFC Bank that goals to assist the children affected by the COVID crisis to proceed with their schooling. The scholarship program is supposed for school students from Class 1-12 to these pursuing UG, PG, and diploma courses.
Under this scholarship, the scholars who’ve lost both or each of their parent(s)/incomes member(s) or whose incomes family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) through the pandemic can be provided with a one-time financial help starting from INR 15,000 to INR 75,000.
HDFC Bank, India’s leading banking and financial service provider, has introduced this scholarship to assist these COVID-19 affected students who’re left with very little or almost no financial assistance to proceed with their schooling.
- Open for Indian nationals solely.
- The students should be currently learning in Classes 1 to 12.
- Students who’ve been by any of the under two crisis conditions –
- Students who lost both or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR
- Students whose incomes member of the family misplaced their employment (or livelihood) through the pandemic
- Annual household revenue should be lower than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of staff of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study usually are not eligible.
- For students of Class 1 to 5 – INR 15,000
- For students of Class 6 to 8 – INR 18,000
- For students of Class 9 to 12 – INR 21,000
NOTE: Scholarship funds could be utilized just for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, meals, web, online learning gadgets, books, stationery, etc.
- Marksheet of the previous academic degree (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a mark sheet for the 2019-20 session, please add the mark sheet for the 2018-19 session.)
- A government-issued id proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (payment receipt/admission letter/institution id card/bonafide certificates) (2020-21)
- Crisis doc (Death certificates of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of two individuals who know the household’s disaster (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, school, or an authorities officer, and so on.)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship by this link.
Oct 31, 2021
Vice President and Vertical Head – Corporate Communications
HDFC Bank Ltd., Mumbai.
Click here to view the official notification for the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021.
Read About More Opportunities Below:
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September