Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship for Stanford Graduate Program 2022-23.
About the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is a multidisciplinary and multicultural community. There aren’t any restrictions based on age, faculty or college, subject of research, or professional aspiration. They encourage residents and residents of all countries to apply. They don’t require candidates to seek endorsements from colleges, universities, or different establishments.
There are two baseline eligibility necessities.
- First, along with applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, it’s essential to apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar should be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program together with, however not restricted to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or Ph.D. applications. There aren’t any quotas by discipline or program. Note that they’ll give priority consideration to those that will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
- Second, it’s essential to have earned, in January 2015 or later, a U.S. bachelor’s degree or it’s equal from a university or college of recognized standing.
|To apply to join the cohort in:||You will need to have earned your first bachelor’s degree by:|
|2022||January 2015 or later|
|2023||January 2016 or later|
For U.S. army (lively or veteran) candidates, they extend the eligibility window by two years in acknowledgment of longer service commitments; it’s essential to have earned your degree in January 2013 or later to enroll in 2022. Current college students are eligible if you’ll earn their first degree by September 2022. Within the eligibility window, they don’t give desire based on the recency of the degree.
Their standards make clear what they search in your application, show you how to assess your alignment with their values, and put together you to demonstrate the standards in your application.
There is neither a typical nor a prototypical Knight-Hennessy Scholar. Each cohort is various by design; no two candidates are equally robust throughout all criteria, and it’s possible you’ll exhibit totally different strengths in several ways. As they consider and select Knight-Hennessy Scholars, we look for evidence of three criteria:
1. Independence of Thought
They search for visionary thinkers who are curious, open-minded, analytical, anticipating cross-cultural perspectives, and genuinely excited to boldly and creatively address our world’s important challenges.
- Demonstrates psychological sharpness and intellectual skill
- Seeks out data and new experiences
- Full of unique concepts
- Makes sense of ambiguity
- Can maintain a contrarian or dissenting perspective
2. Purposeful Leadership
They search for courageous leaders who’re moral, decisive, resilient, pushed to achieve significant outcomes, and motivated to inspire others to impact optimistic change at scale.
- Ambitious in service of a greater world
- Driven to enhance self and others
- Able to incorporate and elevate others
- Self-aware and adaptable
- Persistent and resilient
3. Civic Mindset
They search for collaborative community members who’re humble, empathetic, trustworthy, oriented to behave in service of others, and deeply passionate about contributing to the greater good.
- Personally humble and sort
- Supportive and accountable
- Embraces distinction
- Concerned for and useful to others
Applying for the Knight-Hennessey Scholars Program
You should apply individually to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars software would require you to point to the Stanford graduate degree program(s) to which you’ll apply.
- Step 1: Start your online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars and prepare application necessities. (Tip: Ask your recommenders early.)
- Step 2: Submit the online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars by the deadline. (Note: You will not be able to edit when you submit your application, except test scores and recommenders)
- Step 3: If essential, replace test scores for Knight-Hennessy Scholars by way of your application status page.
- Separately: Prepare and submit all elements of your Stanford graduate degree program application by its deadline. Visit this system website to verify its software deadline, program necessities, and any charges. Please review deadlines rigorously as they differ by diploma program, and a few applications specify a separate software deadline particularly for Knight-Hennessy Scholars candidates
Again, it’s essential to apply individually to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate diploma program.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship by way of this link.
|Application opens||August 1, 2021|
|Application closes||October 6, 1:00 pm Pacific Time|
|Finalist notification||January 26, 2022|
|Immersion Weekend||February 25-26, 2022|
|Decision notification||March 15, 2022|
Click here to view the official notification for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship for Stanford Graduate Program 2022-23.
Read More Similar Opportunities Below:
- HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2021 [Amount Rs. 75k] | Apply by 31st October
- Knight-Hennessy Scholarship for Stanford Graduate Program 2022-23 [Fully Funded; 100 Positions] | Apply by 6th October
- Tata Trusts Means Grant 2021-22: Apply by Jan 31, 2022
- Inlaks Theatre Award 2022 by Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation [Allowance Rs. 10k/Month] | Apply by Sep 15
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 by Kotak Education Foundation [Scholarship Amount Upto Rs. 1 L]: Apply by 30th September