Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Tata Trusts Means Grant 2021-22.
Table of Contents
About Tata Trusts
Tata Trusts is amongst India’s oldest, non-sectarian philanthropic organizations. The Trusts own two-third of the stock holding of Tata Sons Limited, the apex firm of the Tata group of companies.
About the Grant
Based on needs, this scheme gives partial help to college (until graduation – besides engineering stream) and school-going (STD VIII onwards) college students in their charges.
Applicants should submit proof that the charges have been paid. The final date for software submission is January 31, 2022.
- Students ought to apply for the present tutorial year i.e., for the AY 2021-2022.
- Students finding out in faculties situated inside Mumbai / Mumbai suburban areas are eligible to use.
- A studentought to have secured not less than a go class of their earlier examination (ATKT college students are usually not eligible to use)
- Most of the two youngsters from identical households can apply.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can ship their requests to [email protected] together with the listed documents.
1. Application stating scholar’s full household and tutorial background.
2. Mark sheet for the A Y 2020-2021.
3. Fee receipt for the A Y 2021-2022.
4. Family Income Proof.
January 31, 2022
Read More Similar Opportunities Below:
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022, France
- TSS Sameer Aatmanirbhar Scholarship for Diploma & UG Students 2021-22
- Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)by One Young World, deadline 15th December
- Reporters Without Borders Germany Berlin Scholarship Program 2022 [Fully Funded]: Apply by 29th November
- Johnson & Johnson/One Young World Scholarship Program 2022 [12 Positions]: Apply by 4th January