Kemitraan Negara Berkembang at Universitas Negeri Malang, Indonesia is inviting applications for its Scholarship for International Students.
KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship offered by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for worldwide college students from growing nations who want to pursue their bachelor’s, grasp’s, and doctoral diploma in Indonesian universities.
- To contribute to the human useful resource growth within the growing nations;
- To promote deeper cultural understanding between growing nations;
- To strengthen the connection and cooperation between growing nations.
- Enhancing the analysis capability of Indonesian greater schooling establishments to be able to improve the variety of world-class universities in Indonesia.
- Be a citizen of a growing nation;
- Be in good well being;
- The most age is 25 years previous;
- Have graduated from High School;
- Have command of English and/or Indonesian;
- Have a suggestion from an Indonesian Embassy in your (nearest) nation.
- A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Certificate(s) (High School);
- A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from earlier colleges;
- A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).
How to Apply?
To apply for this set of scholarships, click here.
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance coverage;
- A round-trip worldwide airfare (financial system class).
For additional data, click on on the link under:
For more such alternatives, test right here: