WeWork is searching for a Product Marketing Associate to assist our Marketing crew. As the Product Marketing Associate you’ll be concerned with launching and managing new websites, website design and monitoring digital campaigns, managing processes, and liaising with stakeholders cross-functionally.
The perfect candidate is enthusiastic about e-commerce and advertising and is keen to be taught end-to-end administration of a website/ e-commerce product all the best way from improvement, content material, tech maintenance, advertising to analytics.
The candidate might be uncovered to equal elements technical and artistic points of the function and might be answerable for planning, organizing, and monitoring an e-commerce platform, in addition to considering creatively on methods to enhance our product communications technique.
- 1-3 years’ work expertise in e-commerce/ digital advertising is most well-liked.
- Ability to work as a part of a crew and independently – when you’re clear on the duty at hand, you’ll be able to personal and run with it.
- Exceptional organizational abilities, with sturdy consideration to element.
- Excellent verbal and written abilities.
- Ability to multi-task and stability a number of initiatives with a number of small shifting elements in a fast-paced atmosphere inside deadlines.
- Knowledge of fundamental advertising and gross sales ideas and willingness to be taught new applications and ways.
- Strong analytical and information interpretation functionality with a goal-oriented perspective.
- Ability to establish points and advocate acceptable options.
- Aware of the most recent digital technology and advertising technology
- A development mindset to adapt to new initiatives with swiftness and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the tech crew and different inner groups to streamline on-ground processes that assist website operations.
- Continuously monitor suggestions from clients and different stakeholders to make enhancements to the website as wanted, be it content material or technical.
- Ideate new content material, UI/UX methods to boost consumer expertise.
- Be an inner subject material skilled on the consumer movement, tech movement, and the website.
- Liaise with groups to supply information and technical assistance the place wanted, with the tip objective of distinctive buyer expertise.
- Have a content material technique in place for the website and coordinate with groups and companies to make sure the website is at all times up-to-date when it comes to merchandise, copy, visible content material, and so on.
- Work on methods to enhance internet visitors and different engagement metrics. These methods will embrace a 360-degree advertising plan masking website positioning, SEM, affiliate and influencer partnerships, brand partnerships, offline advertising, and so on. The execution might be achieved with the assistance of in-house groups dealing with respective advertising channels.
- Develop experiences and reporting codecs and submit day-by-day/weekly/month-to-month experiences as agreed with the administration.
- Actively monitor and analyze all promoting campaigns and report on metrics, insights, and optimization suggestions. Keep organized information of key promoting metrics together with CTR, CPC, and conversions on a weekly foundation.
- Support Marketing Leads in day-to-day actions and assist colleagues with campaigns/initiatives.
To go to the official application page, click below link.
Product Marketing Associate at WeWork, Bengaluru.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
Digital Marketing Specialist at Gartner, Gurgaon: Apply Now(Opens in a new browser tab)
Marketing Executive at Wipro, Delhi: Apply Now(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.