Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru invites job applications from recent graduates for the Associate Software Engineer post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- AWS licensed (Good to have)
- A four-year diploma in laptop science or an associated area is required.
- Graduate coaching in enterprise or technology is a plus, however not required
- Knowledge of AWS CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum monitoring instruments
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT is a plus
- Knowledge of J2EE frameworks, Spring, Hibernate, JPA is a plus
- Ability and eagerness on selecting up newer ideas like AI/ML, Data Science and so forth. and applied sciences
Working on a quick-paced and extremely seen undertaking with publicity to Cloud and different cutting-edge applied sciences with an alternative to innovating. A wonderful alternative to working in an organization with a nice work tradition that promotes work-life steadiness.
- Work with XML content material
- Write Lambdas for AWS Step features
- Come up with Functional Unit Test circumstances for the necessities in Java, Python, Angular JS, and/or Angular
- Actively take part in Code overview of personal and the friends
- Work with AWS Container choices and their provisioning
- Work with AWS Security for provisioning
- Work with AWS Database choices.
- Work with AWS Console to have the ability to provide the companies
- Understand Integration factors of upstream and downstream processes
- Learn new frameworks which might be wanted for implementation
- Maintain and replace the Agile/Scrum dashboard for correct monitoring of duties
- Proactively choose up duties and work towards the completion of it with aggressive timelines
- Understand the current performance of the techniques and recommend how we will enhance
To go to the official application page, click below.
Fresh Graduates as Associate Software Engineer at Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru. (Link Expired)
Check below for more similar opportunities:
Power Driver Engineer Job at Apple, Bengaluru: Applications Open! (Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.