Mercedes-Benz Research and Development, India is searching for HVAC Control Algorithm Developers with a powerful technical background in System Engineering & Model-Based Development.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for System Requirements evaluation, effort estimations and work breakdown.
- Responsible for the software program requirement specification preparation, software program structure, design and improvement of AUTOSAR primarily based Simulink, TargetLink fashions as per the MAAB tips with good software program engineering practices.
- Responsible for reviewing Test Specifications, Code Coverage, Model Quality and Model Validation (MIL, SIL) to make sure that developed mannequin is bug-free and adheres to Model tips.
- Responsible for mentoring and overseeing the actions of the Model Development crew with an intention to enhance the general Model Based Engineering Competency throughout the crew.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics/ Masters in Computer Applications
- 1-5 years of expertise in automotive HVAC controls algorithm improvement space.
- Model Based improvement actions together with mannequin improvement and auto-code era utilizing Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow and TargetLink.
- Familar with AI and ML ideas throughout algorithm improvement.
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR structure and the AUTOSAR primarily based mannequin improvement.
- Must have performed a key function within the full lifecycle of a minimum of 2 to three Model Based Development initiatives.
- Must have a great publicity to Matlab scripting, Python scripting.
- Must concentrate on MAAB tips and will need to have a great expertise in instruments like MXAM (Model Quality) and MXRAY(Model Metrics).
- Good publicity to configuration administration instruments like PVCS, SVN, GIT and requirement administration instrument, DOORS is most well-liked.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Good communication expertise and talent to work in & contribute as a great crew participant
- Experience within the automotive subject and publicity of multi-cultural atmosphere is an added benefit.
- Basic data on German language most well-liked.
APPLY NOW: CLICK HERE
MORE SIMILAR JOBS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.