IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring as Technical Specialist: IBM is hiring freshers from the 2022 batch for the Technical Specialist role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||IBM|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Technical Specialist|
|5. Job Type:||FULL TIME|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BSc/MSc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only)|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 batch|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pan India|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
As Technical Engineer, you are responsible for supporting problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g., storage systems or servers) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications, or network systems.
These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often necessary to tackle issues. It also provides an opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort.
We will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
- We are looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered, including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS
- General Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up, and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- We handle complex customer scenarios, document solutions, and effectively provide dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- It would be best if you were acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will get a notification from the company’s end.
How to apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the IBM Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below to redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents for IBM Off Campus Drive:
- It would be best if you kept handy the latest resume during the time of the application & at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the logos of the respective companies in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners worldwide.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the most powerful technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing, and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for IBM Off Campus?
Ans: As soon as possible.
3. Who can apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma with Specialization in Computer Science & Information Technology Only from 2022 batch.
4. What is the Selection Process of IBM?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview.
5. What is the Job Location for Freshers at IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: There are multiple cities for the job location – Pan India.
6. What is the job role & Salary at IBM?
Ans: The role open is – Technical Specialist.
The company does not mention the salary. Approximate salary for the mentioned role The typical IBM Technical Specialist salary is ₹8,44,546 per year. Technical Specialist salaries at IBM can range from ₹1,26,445 – ₹33,00,000 per year, Source: Glassdoor. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at IBM?
Ans: Not mentioned in the Application Form.
8. Is there any shift at IBM?
Ans: Not mentioned by the company.
9. What is the number of current job openings at IBM?
Ans: There are many job openings available in the company. However, the number of openings is not disclosed by the company.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.