Applicants are invited for the IET India Scholarship 2022. The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) is inviting applications from undergraduate engineering students to reward their creativity, innovation, leadership, and excellence. The scholarship aims to recognize and nurture future engineering leaders of India.
- Open for students studying in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year of a full-time regular undergraduate engineering program (in any field) at an AICTE/UGC-approved institution.
- The scholarship is also open for lateral entry students who join the BTech program in the 2nd year. They must have cleared all regular credit courses in a single attempt.
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% in aggregate or equivalent CGPA of at least 6.5 on a 10-point scale in the previous semesters.
No document is required at the time of application.
Prizes & Rewards:
The rewards will be distributed as follows:
For Regional Round of Selection:
There will be at least 4 regional rounds and the scholarship award will be as follows –
- Regional round winner – INR 1,20,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
- Regional round runner-up – INR 60,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
READ MORE Z Zurich Foundation Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)by One Young World, deadline 15th December
For National Round of Selection:
The students of the Regional round will be rewarded as follows –
- Winner – INR 3,00,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
- 1st runner-up – INR 1,70,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
- 2nd runner-up – INR 1,50,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
What is the Last Date of the IET India Scholarship 2022?
The last date to apply for the IET India Scholarship is – 01/08/2022
How to Apply for IET India Scholarship?
To apply for the scholarship, Click Here.
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|