Applications are open for the International Financial Corporation (IFC) Global Internship Program (GIP) 2021.
About International Financial Corporation (IFC)
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the biggest world growth establishment centered on the non-public sector in rising markets. They work in additional than 100 international locations, utilizing their capital, experience, and affect to create markets and alternatives in growing international locations.
About the Internship
The IFC Global Internship Program (GIP) provides extremely motivated people a chance to be uncovered to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group, and be part of the biggest non-public sector growth establishment on the planet.
Selected interns will probably be supplied short-term momentary contracts with IFC that may start as early as May and finish as late as October 31, 2021. The GIP encourages people to convey new views and revolutionary concepts to IFC’s work, whereas bettering expertise in various and extremely stimulating surroundings. In addition, it’s an effective way to reinforce your CV and construct a world community of execs devoted to ending excessive poverty and boosting prosperity within the growing world.
IFC hires Global Interns for a minimal interval of 4 weeks between May and October to work on discrete initiatives in Washington, D.C., or in certainly one of IFC’s nation or regional places of work.
The GIP receives about 1500 purposes every year, from which candidates are short-listed for departmental interviews. Successful short-listed GIP candidates are instantly employed and paid by departments worldwide, based mostly on their enterprise want and the actual profile of the candidate.
Operational assignments cowl varied areas of labor, comparable to participation in sector-specific market mapping, funding proposal critiques, monetary modeling and evaluation, portfolio administration, upstream work, and advisory providers actions. Other assignments can cowl a variety of actions in the company and assist departments.
- Candidates have to be within the first or second-to-last yr of an MBA or a different Master’s degree program.
- Strong curiosity in and dedication to influence investing and sustainable non-public sector options
- At least three years of related work expertise associated with the marketed alternatives (earlier job positions, paid or unpaid internships, and volunteer work depend).
- Emerging markets expertise most well-liked
- For investment-related alternatives, robust analytical, quantitative, communication, negotiation, enterprise growth, and consumer relationship expertise
- For all alternatives, please see necessities particular to the marketed place
- Enthusiasm for working in multicultural groups and throughout borders
- Excellent verbal and written communication expertise in English; proficiency in a number of languages – Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Malagasy – strongly most well-liked
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for the internship via this link.
- Applicants will obtain a standing replace no later than the end-March 2021. Selected interns will probably be supplied short-term momentary contracts that may start as early as May and finish as late as October 31, 2021.
- Applications throughout the February 8 to March 8 utility window will probably be stored open for evaluate till August 31, 2021, ought to different internship alternatives turn out to be accessible all through the Summer.
For extra particulars, click on the hyperlink under.