Amazon is hiring interns through off-campus drive 2022 for the role of Programmer Analyst. Freshers are welcome to apply for the internship from the official website of amazon.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Basic Qualifications Required:
- 0-3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object-oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
More Off-Campus Job Openings:
Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Like us on Facebook: