Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity at National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA), Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
Table of Contents
National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA) was registered as a society on 14th January 2002 beneath the identify ‘National Rural Roads Development Agency’ (NRRDA) with the fundamental goal of extending technical and administration help to the Government of India in implementation of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY).
It acquired its new name NRIDA in May 2017 after the inclusion of rural housing actions in its scope of actions.
About the Internship
In order to review/formulate/operationalize/evaluation of varied works/ initiatives/ insurance policies and so forth., NRIDA seeks to draw younger expertise from the technical fields through an internship program.
The internship Programme will permit younger expertise to be related to the NRIDA work for mutual profit. It will allow NRIDA to work together with younger students and to get recent concepts and examine/analyze help from the sector of teachers.
At the identical time, it would present a chance to younger students to contribute within the NRID~ work and have a perception of the associated technical work.
- The details of eligibility for engagement as interns in numerous divisions are given here.
- The age of the candidate shouldn’t be more than 25 years.
- The applicant ought to have completed Graduation or Post Graduation throughout the final two years, i.e. the last examination mustn’t have been carried out sooner than March 2019.
Duration of Internship
- The length of the internship shall usually be One Year. Candidates who go away the internship earlier than finishing one year won’t be supplied certificates of expertise or some other recommendatory certificates for the aim of additional employment.
- Extension past One Year shall be permitted, on the applying of intern duly advisable by the involved Head of Division and with the approval of the DGNRIDA. However, the interval of internship won’t be prolonged past a complete of two years.
- Selection of Interns can be completed by a Selection Committee constituted by DG NRIDA. After the preliminary scrutiny, the applications of shortlisted candidates can be positioned earlier than the choice committee.
- The choice committee could conduct the private interview (in offline or online mode, as determined by the committee) if required. No TA/ DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the non-public interview.
- NRIDA could shortlist the applications, restrict the variety of candidates to be referred to as for a selected interval, and determine in regards to the mode of screening thereof.
- If the applicant is pursuing examination at any establishment then Applicant shall be required to provide a letter from their Supervisor/Head of Department/Institution, indicating his/her standing within the Institution and “No Objection” for permitting the coed to endure Internship program for the interval for which she or he is chosen earlier than becoming a member of. The intern is required to provide full time to NRIDA, therefore ‘internship and college course work CAN NOT go on concurrently.
- The internship is neither a job nor an assurance of a job with the NRIDA.
- The interns can be hooked up with one of many officers within the Divisions of the NRIDA.
- An orientation workshop can be held for interns at the beginning of the internship. The work of interns can be monitored by periodic interplay with the interns.
- The attendance report and the details of labor supervision shall be maintained by the Divisions/Units in NRIDA.
Logistics & Support
- Interns can be required to have their very own laptops. NRIDA shall present them working area, office Internet facility, and different requirements as deemed match by the involved Head of Division.
- Interns can be anticipated to work from Home if required within the curiosity of labor. In case of their working from home, they need to have correct facilities like pc and quick web connection.
- Every Intern can be paid a token remuneration @ Rs. 10,000/-per month for the primary year. The remuneration can be elevated to Rs. 11,000/- for the next year, if relevant.
- The remuneration shall be paid after completion of the month topic to passable progress of labor duly accepted by the involved division.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their applications together with their CVs, areas of labor curiosity within the prescribed application form to Director (F&A), National Rural Infrastructure and Development Agency, fifth Floor, 15-NBCC Tower, BhikajiCama Place by e-mail at [email protected] in response to commercial/ notification from NRIDA.
June 18, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity at National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA)
More opportunities check below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you