Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Risk Advisory) at Deloitte, Delhi.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, generally known as Deloitte, is a multinational professional companies community with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the globe.
Work you’ll do
As part of our Operational Risk Advisory team, you’ll build and nurture constructive working relationships with groups and clients to exceed consumer expectations. You’ll:
- Ability to successfully perform the technical components of risk assessments to offer a correct view of the consumer’s current risk state
- Ability to carry out end-to-end business process analyses and design
- Ability to collect, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate instruments and technologies
- Ability to evaluate and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory necessities
- Ability to grasp the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn main practices
- Ability to successfully work together with colleagues and clients of various backgrounds to successfully serve clients
- Ability to boost quality and effectivity of recommended conduct risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to set the stage for a profitable assessment of consumer’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing information
- Ability to enhance the quality of assurance engagements by figuring out risks, performing testing, researching governing laws, and developing reports
- Ability to form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting analysis, and collaborating in internal and external initiatives
- Ability to boost the quality of EERM options by successfully applying related frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to boost the effectiveness of the consumer’s ORM system analysis
- Ability to leverage industry main tools and frameworks to extend the effectiveness of ORM solutions
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and collaborating with internal and external initiatives
- Ability to leverage trade leading frameworks, strategies, and instruments to extend the effectiveness of technology and data risk solutions
- CA / MBA Tier 2 in associated fields
- BBM / BBA / B. Com
- Must have one of the certifications – CFE, CPA, CIA, CISA
Interested candidates can go to the applying page for the internship through this link.
Read More Related Posts:
- Internship Opportunity at IBM, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Data Engineer Internship Opportunity at Postman, Bangalore | Apply Now
- Change-Makers in Education (CMIE) Fellowship and Internship Program 2021-22 by Govt. of Delhi | Apply by 20th Aug
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internships 2022 [12 Weeks; Round-trip Airfare to Canada] | Apply by 22nd Sept.
- Prevention and Compliance Internship Opportunity with ADB (Asian Development Bank) | Application Deadline 15th Sept.