Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Risk Advisory) at Deloitte, Delhi.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, generally known as Deloitte, is a multinational professional companies community with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the globe.
Work you’ll do
As part of our Operational Risk Advisory team, you’ll build and nurture constructive working relationships with groups and clients to exceed consumer expectations. You’ll:
- Ability to successfully perform the technical components of risk assessments to offer a correct view of the consumer’s current risk state
- Ability to carry out end-to-end business process analyses and design
- Ability to collect, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate instruments and technologies
- Ability to evaluate and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory necessities
- Ability to grasp the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn main practices
- Ability to successfully work together with colleagues and clients of various backgrounds to successfully serve clients
- Ability to boost quality and effectivity of recommended conduct risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to set the stage for a profitable assessment of consumer’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing information
- Ability to enhance the quality of assurance engagements by figuring out risks, performing testing, researching governing laws, and developing reports
- Ability to form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting analysis, and collaborating in internal and external initiatives
- Ability to boost the quality of EERM options by successfully applying related frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to boost the effectiveness of the consumer’s ORM system analysis
- Ability to leverage industry main tools and frameworks to extend the effectiveness of ORM solutions
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and collaborating with internal and external initiatives
- Ability to leverage trade leading frameworks, strategies, and instruments to extend the effectiveness of technology and data risk solutions
- CA / MBA Tier 2 in associated fields
- BBM / BBA / B. Com
- Must have one of the certifications – CFE, CPA, CIA, CISA
Interested candidates can go to the applying page for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Risk Advisory) at Deloitte, Delhi.
Read More Related Posts:
- Philips Intern Drive 2023 | BE/BTech 2022 & 2023 Graduates Can Apply
- Productiv Intern Drive 2023 | BE/BTech 2022 & 2023 Graduates Can Apply
- smallcase Off Campus Drive 2022 | Internship for 2023 & 2024 Batch Candidates
- Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 | Cisco Ideathon 2022
- Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022 | Intern | BE, BTech, BSc, BPharm, BCA, BCom