Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Executive at the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance [Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi]. Apply Now!
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is a registered public company established by the Reserve Bank of India and is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India that imparts education in banking and finance.
About the Post
- Name for the Post: Junior Executive.
- No. of the Posts: 10.
- Locations: Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
- To act as frontline officers in the corporate and different workplaces of the Institute.
- Respond to members’/ candidates’ inquiries.
- To attend common administration duties of various departments of the Institute.
- Support Training/tutorial activities of the Institute.
- Information management and processing.
- Graduate with minimum 60% marks in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications.
Note: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the overall marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semesters/years by aggregate maximum marks in all the topics regardless of optional/additional optional topics if any. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF.
- M.Com / MA (Economics) / MBA / CA / CMA / CS / CFA.
- Not exceeding 28 years as of 30.06.2021.
- The candidates will be chosen through a selection process consisting of an Online Examination which will be held on 29th August 2021 at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi followed by a Personal Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online examination as well as personal interviews. Satisfactory medical fitness as per Institute’s specification will be a pre-requisite.
- The selected candidates will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present, the Institute has offices in Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows.
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium||Time Allotted for Each Test|
|2.||English Language||40||40||English||30 Minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English||40 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness(with special reference to banking)||40||40||English||20 Minutes|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||20||20||English||10 Minutes|
- Emoluments of Junior Executive are presently in the scale of Rs.28300-3150/20-91300.
- They will also be eligible for DA, HRA as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present total initial package including salary and other perquisites will be approximately Rs.6.00 Lakhs per annum on cost to company basis.
Interested applicants go to the official application page for the internship through this link.
Aug 5, 2021.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Junior Executive at Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
Read More Related Posts Below:
- Internship Opportunity at IBM, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Data Engineer Internship Opportunity at Postman, Bangalore | Apply Now
- Change-Makers in Education (CMIE) Fellowship and Internship Program 2021-22 by Govt. of Delhi | Apply by 20th Aug
- Mitacs Globalink Research Internships 2022 [12 Weeks; Round-trip Airfare to Canada] | Apply by 22nd Sept.
- Prevention and Compliance Internship Opportunity with ADB (Asian Development Bank) | Application Deadline 15th Sept.