LTI Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: LTI is hiring freshers for the Android Engineer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai, India. In 2017, NASSCOM ranked LTI as the sixth-largest Indian IT services company in terms of export revenues.
LTI Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Android Engineer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|10. CTC:||BE/BTech – 6.5 LPA, ME/MTech – 7 LPA|
LTI Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
LTI is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Android Engineer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/B.Tech students from any engineering background can apply.
- 2022, 2021 & 2020 Pass Out students can apply.
- Software development experience and Android skills development
- Working experience in Android app development
- Hands-on experience with Kotlin
- Experience in Unit Testing, Mock Testing, UI Testing, and snapshot testing
- Experience in memory profiling and integration with monitoring tools like APP D
- Having strong knowledge of the security aspects of mobile development (SSL Pinning, App Linking (Universal Linking for iOS), encryption/decryption, Secure Hardware, etc.)
- Knowledge of publishing App to Play Store
- Experience with Android SDK
- Work experience with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
What is the Hiring Process for LTI Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for LTI Placement Drive:
- To apply for LTI Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the LTI Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for LTI Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|LTI Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – LTI Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for LTI Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for the LTI Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Android Engineer role at LTI is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for LTI Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in any engineering degree from 2022, 2020 & 2021 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at LTI Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Android Engineer role is in Hyderabad, Telangana as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at LTI?
Ans: The role open is – Android Engineer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at LTI for the Android Engineer role is ₹8.5 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide LTI Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about LTI Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.