DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: DXC is hiring freshers for the Associate Professional role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About DXC:
- DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
- DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
- What is the Hiring Process for DXC Off Campus Placement?
- Registration Process for DXC Placement Drive:
- Documents for DXC Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
- Q1. How to Apply for DXC Off Campus Drive?
- Q2. What is the last date of Registration for the DXC Off-Campus Drive?
- Q3. Who can apply for DXC Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at DXC Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at DXC?
- Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide DXC Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience.
DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||DXC Technologies|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Associate Professional|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science or related degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
DXC is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Professional through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/B.Tech with specialization in Computer Science or related engineering backgrounds.
- 2022, 2021 Pass Out students can apply.
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Informs about problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, and conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based on complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides expert technical advice and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Gives guidance and training to client population on systems and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding the technological, process, and/or other advances, specifically in the line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems, and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts.
What is the Hiring Process for DXC Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for DXC Placement Drive:
- To apply for DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the DXC Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for DXC Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – DXC Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for DXC Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for the DXC Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Associate Professional role at DXC is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for DXC Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in any engineering degree from 2022 to 2021 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at DXC Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Associate Professional role is in Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at DXC?
Ans: The role open is – Associate Professional Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at DXC for the Associate Professional role is ₹4.1 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.