Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Emerson is hiring freshers for the Automation Developer role through an Off Campus Placement Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 86,700 employees and 170 manufacturing locations.
Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Company Name:||Emerson Electric|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Manufacturing Company|
|4. Job Role:||Automation Developer|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||B.E / B.Tech – Any degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pune, Maharashtra|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Emerson is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Automation Developer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- BE/B.Tech from any engineering background.
- 2022, 2021 Pass Out students can apply.
- Design and implement test automation frameworks and automate test cases that cover a wide range of products.
- Work with the scrum team to identify testing needs and opportunities to automate testing.
- Participate in regular Scrum events such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Work collaboratively with developers, Scrum Leaders, and Product Owners to effectively support the test automation needs of the software and firmware.
- Create and enhance test configurations.
- Configure and maintain large test automation systems.
What is the Hiring Process for Emerson Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Emerson Placement Drive:
- To apply for Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Emerson Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
|Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Emerson Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Emerson Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for the Emerson Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Automation Developer role at Emerson is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE, BTech in any engineering degree from 2022 to 2021 pass-out batches.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Emerson Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Automation Developer role is in Pune, Maharashtra as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the job role & Salary for Freshers at Emerson?
Ans: The role open is – Automation Developer Role.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary at Emerson for the Automation Developer role is ₹6 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.