Table of Contents
IIT Delhi invites purposes from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into different Post-Graduate and Ph.D. packages for the tutorial session 2021-22.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and evaluation faculty located in Hauz Khas in South Delhi, Delhi, India. It is doubtless one of the many oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India.
- Ph.D. Departments: Applied Mechanics, Biotech, Chemical, Chemistry, Civil, Computer Science & Engineering, Design, Electrical Engg., Humanities, and Social Sciences, Management Studies, Maths, Material Science, Mechanical Engg., Physics, Textile Engg.
- Interdisciplinary Research Program: Transportation Research and Injury Prevention Program.
- M.Tech: Applied Mechanics, Chemical Engg., Civil Engg., Computer Science & Engg., Electrical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Materials Science & Engg., Physics, Textile & Fibre Engg., Biomedical Engg., Energy & Environment Tech., Atmospheric-ocean Science.
- Interdisciplinary M.Tech: Energy Studies, Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics, Opto-Electro & Opt. Communication, VLSI Design Tools & Tech., Telecomm. Tech and administration, Instrument Technology.
- M.S. (Res.): Applied Mechanics, Chemical Engg., Chemistry, Civil, Computer Science & Engineering, Design, Electrical Engg., Maths, Material Science, Mechanical Engg., Physics.
- M.Des (4 Sem, F.T.): Industrial Design
- M.Sc (4 Sem, F.T.): Humanities & Social Sciences: Economics and Cognitive Sciences.
- For Ph.D./ M.Tech/ M.S. (by evaluation)/ M.Des, a CGPA of 6.0 for General/ OBC/ EWS (5.50 for SC/ ST/ PwD) on a ten degree scale or equal or 60% marks in mixture.
- Relaxation in CGPA/ marks to 0.5 (5%) might be obtainable to these with an M.A. Degree in English for admission to Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- For Full-time Ph.D./ M.Tech/ M.S. (By Res.) the qualifying GATE/ National examination is required.
- For M.Des a sound CEED ranking is required.
- For M.Sc in Cognitive Science, a Valid COGJET/ GATE/ JAM ranking is required and for M.Sc a sound CSIR/ JRF/ NET/ JAM ranking is required.
For Application & Other Details: Click Here
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.