WHO (World Health Organisation), New Delhi invitations job applications for Training Assistant for the yr 2021. The final date of application is April 8.
The Department of Administration and Finance is chargeable for offering environment-friendly and efficient assist service to all programs and actions of the group within the South-East Asia Region in respect of human sources administration, administration, finances, and finance, procurement, convention, IT providers, workers safety and workers medical providers. The goal of the Human Resources Management (HRM) unit in SEARO is to recruit the most effective certified personnel in a well-timed method; ship efficient and environment-friendly HR providers to purchasers within the Regional Office and Country Officer; promote a culture of workers well-being and improvement, and information workers and managers by way of the availability of skilled recommendation on all human useful resource associated issues.
Under the direct supervision of Executive Associate (SDL), HRM-SDL, and common steerage of the Regional HR Manager, the incumbent will carry out the next duties:
– Receive, display, and log requests for Staff Development and Learning (SDL) actions for processing; guarantee follow-up;
– Assist in planning, implementing, and analyzing coaching programs and different Staff Development and Learning actions organized by the SDL unit, handle logistical and different preparations for SDL actions;
– Prepare/full crucial documentation and statistics in respect of all SDL actions; present help in sustaining and updating the SDL database:
(a) Records/updates knowledge on all SDL actions regarding particulars of programs/programs, individuals, use of funds and analysis, and so forth.;
(b) Prepare/generate implementation standing reviews and different statistical inputs from the SDL database regularly;
(c) Assist in sustaining data of SDL expenditure, monitor the identical, and put together crucial statistical reviews. Draft memoranda/e-mail messages/fax messages for approval and signatures, as directed.
– Provide common administrative assist to supervisor in the recruitment of Consultants and administration of Internship program in SEAR, together with sustaining unit record data/data and comply with-up actions as crucial.
– Assist in liaising with involved HQ and WR Office workers in issues requiring clarification/finalization concerning SDL actions, by way of the teleconference, e-mail, or different techniques of communication. Assist in organizing induction/briefing programs for the newly appointed/reassigned workers members and debriefing programs for outgoing workers members. Assist in responding to queries from workers members.
– Perform different related duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
Essential: Completion of secondary training
Desirable: Training in secretarial practices. A University diploma is an asset.
Essential: At least three years of expertise in secretarial/clerical/administrative work
Desirable: Experience in WHO or one other UN/International group could be a bonus.
Thorough information of contemporary workplace procedures and practices. The incumbent retains abreast of adjustments in procedures and practices, guidelines and rules, organizational construction, within the division, and WHO. Ability to draft commonplace correspondence; Ability to deal with work in a well-timed and correct method with tact and discretion, as required; Ability to take care of and replace information in the usage of workplace know-how by way of in-house programs, on-the-job coaching, and/or self-training; Knowledge of workers improvement and studying insurance policies and procedures is a bonus.
Other abilities (eg IT): Proficiency in the usage of trendy workplace software program packages corresponding to MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and so forth.) and commonplace workplace gear. Good working information of GSM (or different Oracle-based ERP programs) is fascinating.
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive salary package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at INR 608,064 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of yearly leave.
For More Details: Click Here
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.