Renault Nissan (RNTBCI) is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainees from the 2022 pass-out batch through an Off-Campus Drive. Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, exam pattern, salary, job location, etc. from the post below.
Table of Contents
- About Renault Nissan:
- Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive Details:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Renault Nissan Recruitment Process:
- How to apply for Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Documents Required for Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive:
- Apply link – Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive 2022
- To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
- Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
- 1. Who can apply for Renault Off-Campus Drive 2022?
- 2. What is the Selection Process of Renault Nissan?
- 3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Renault Nissan?
- 4. What is the job role & Salary at Renault Nissan?
- 5. Is there any Service agreement for the Graduate Engineer role at Renault?
- 6. Is there any shift at Renault Nissan Freshers Hiring?
- 7. What is the number of current job openings at Renault?
- 8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Renault Nissan job updates?
- Read More Posts Below:
About Renault Nissan:
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business center supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
RNTBCI contributes to Technology requirements with dedicated teams for Product Engineering: Vehicle and Components, Chassis, Powertrain, Embedded Software, Electrical and Electronic, Customer Performance, CAE and Test; Process Engineering: BIW, Trims, Stamping, Powertrain; Research & Advanced Engineering: System Development, Battery Research, Social Research, and Creative Lab. RNTBCI has After-Sales Engineering, in-house Styling, and Test Capabilities for Multi-media/ EE Systems, Test Tracks, Test Chambers, and partnerships with various test agencies.
RNTBCI also contributes to Business requirements in areas of Information Systems & Information Technology (IS/IT); Alliance Purchase Organization (APO); Alliance Costing Organization(ACO)and Global Shared Services (Finance, HR, GTC). As RNTBCI is serving both Renault and Nissan many of the Alliance practices are embodied in our way of working.
Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive Details:
|1. Company Name:||Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India|
|2. Company Website:||https://www.linkedin.com/company/rntbci-chennai/|
|3. Industry:||Captive Automotive Technology & Business Centre|
|4. Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|5. Job Type:||FULL-TIME|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||No|
|9. Job Location:||Chennai, India|
|10. CTC:||INR 4.25-4.75 LPA|
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply with non-functional requirements such as security, performance, etc.
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
- E./B. Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2022
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No standing backlogs
- 3 years bond
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects, and other developers to analyze the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to the production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and provide reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2022 Pass Outs)||Click here!|
|· Off-Campus Drives 2022 (2021/20/19/18…)||Click here!|
Renault Nissan Recruitment Process:
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- To apply for the Renault Off-Campus Drive, candidates may go to the official website of Renault’s Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Official link for the Off-Campus Drive. Just click on the apply link below, it will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the apply
- If you have already an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password or if you are new to applying for the job then you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit
Documents Required for Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive:
- A copy of your latest resume is to be uploaded at the time of the application or at the time of the interviews.
- All the documents of your educational qualification, especially your graduation mark sheets.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Pass Port, etc.
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible, the link may expire at any time.
To Stay Up-to-date Follow us on Social Media:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2 Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3 Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. Who can apply for Renault Off-Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
2. What is the Selection Process of Renault Nissan?
Ans: The selection process includes, Online Written Tests, Technical interviews & HR Interviews.
3. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Renault Nissan?
Ans: The job location is – Chennai.
4. What is the job role & Salary at Renault Nissan?
Ans: The job role is – Graduate Engineer Trainee & the salary is between INR 4.25-4.75 LPA as mentioned by the company. However, you can visit glassdoor.com to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
5. Is there any Service agreement for the Graduate Engineer role at Renault?
Ans: Yes. 3 years of service agreement.
6. Is there any shift at Renault Nissan Freshers Hiring?
Ans: Company has not mentioned the shifts yet. By that time you can keep visiting our website to get more updates.
7. What is the number of current job openings at Renault?
Ans: The number of openings has not been disclosed by the company.
8. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Renault Nissan job updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.