ExxonMobil is likely one of the largest of the world’s Big Oil firms. As of 2007, it had each day manufacturing of three.921 million BOE (barrels of oil equivalent); however considerably smaller than a variety of nationwide firms. In 2008, this was roughly 3% of world manufacturing, which is lower than the number of the biggest state-owned petroleum firms. When ranked by oil and fuel reserves, it’s 14th on this planet—with lower than 1% of the entire. ExxonMobil’s reserves have been 20 billion BOE on the finish of 2016 and the 2007 charges of manufacturing have been anticipated to final greater than 14 years. With 37 oil refineries in 21 international locations constituting a mixed each day refining capability of 6.3 million barrels (1,000,000 m3), ExxonMobil is the seventh-largest refiner on this planet, a title that was additionally related to Standard Oil since its incorporation in 1870.
- Provides management, steering, and directional assist in planning & scheduling (shutdown & routine upkeep).
- Define the work technique, actions, assets, supplies, and logical sequence to execute shutdown and routine upkeep work.
- Responsible for QA/QC and oversight of labor being delivered by the third-get-together contractor.
- Effectively talk throughout varied ranges of labor pressure inside and outdoors the corporate i.e. third-get together contractor, working stage groups, and asset management.
- Recruit, mentor, and maintain the growth of early profession engineers and third-get together contractor groups on shutdown and upkeep processes.
- Lead the event and implementation of upkeep assist work processes.
- Bring steady enchancment of planning and scheduling processes by way of KPI monitoring and using expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an acknowledged college with CGPA 7.0 or above.
- 7 to 12 years of labor expertise in oil and fuel manufacturing or operations trade.
- Minimum 3 years of labor expertise in upkeep/shutdown planning & scheduling and a couple of years of work expertise in lead place.
- Hands-on expertise in upkeep and shutdown execution, planning & scheduling in oil and fuel trade.
- Proficient in utilizing varied trade instruments i.e. CMMS (SAP PM/MM or Maximo) for delivering planning & scheduling work, Primavera P6/MS Project for shutdown schedule.
- Thorough technical data of assorted oil & fuel trade tools and providers so as to ship upkeep work packages.
- Knowledge in shutdown administration system, CMMS work order administration, grasp knowledge administration, load leveling, and KPIs.
- Ability to grasp and coordinate cross self-discipline work with groups positioned remotely.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office purposes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- The position might be based mostly in Bangalore and should require durations of enterprise journey to internationally positioned manufacturing models.
- Ability to work in morning or night shifts as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication expertise in English.
For More Details: Click Here
MORE SIMILAR JOBS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.