PRB is inviting applications for its Making a Difference with Multimedia Fellowship 2021 for candidates who’re part of any youth-led group. Apply now!
Table of Contents
Leaders from chosen organizations will take part in a six-month interactive coaching program centered on constructing blocks of efficient and sustainable advocacy. Training subjects embrace understanding and decoding information and proof, strategic messaging, multimedia manufacturing abilities, and neighborhood mobilization/engagement finest practices.
Participants will obtain teaching and suggestions from fellowship workers and senior fellows from Bridge Connect Africa Initiative (BCAI), a youth-led establishment primarily based in Kano State, Nigeria. Other direct help, together with skilled mentorship in multimedia abilities and grants for gear and journey, may also be out there to fellows.
Led by youth (ages 18 to 29).
- Able to speak successfully in English, as coaching and correspondence with PACE workers might be carried out in English (advocacy campaigns will be in different languages).
- Must be primarily based in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Haiti, India, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, or Zambia (USAID household planning precedence nations).
- Must learn, perceive, and decide to the USAID Global Health Legislative and Policy Requirements.
Applicants must be ready to offer the next info:
- Social media handles/accounts.
- Current advocacy priorities.
- Samples of previous advocacy work (textual content, artwork, photographs, movies, and so forth.).
- An announcement detailing the group’s present capability around multimedia, communications, and advocacy work, and desired organizational development throughout the fellowship.
- An announcement of curiosity: How will this chance be transformational for the group?
- The names and speak to details of crew members who will take part within the fellowship on behalf of the group (most of 4 individuals).
- Applications have to be submitted online and are due by midnight (Eastern U.S. time) on April 30, 2021
- Organizations chosen for the 2021 fellowship cohort might be notified by the top of May
- Project kickoff and the primary month-to-month coaching session will happen in June
- Additional coaching periods and marketing campaign actions will proceed by means of December 2021
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by clicking here.
For additional info, click on on the link below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.