Mastercard Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Mastercard is hiring freshers for the Jr Software Engineer 1 role at Pune, Maharashtra.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Mastercard Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.
Mastercard Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||Mastercard|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Financial Company|
|4. Job Role:||Jr Software Engineer 1|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Degree|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||Freshers|
|9. Job Location:||Pune, Maharashtra|
|10. CTC:||Best in Industry|
Latest Off Campus Placement Drives – 2022:
Mastercard Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
Mastercard is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Jr Software Engineer 1 through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- A good understanding of Software design and build Principles, Patterns, and Methodology, OOPS concept
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Java, MVC frameworks like Spring (batch, boot), and ORM framework like Hibernate
- Oracle database and SQL
- Strong Aptitude and analytical skills are a must have
- Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum preferably SAFe
- Most importantly – LOVE Technology and the ability to stay current, learn fast, and implement immediately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design, Development, review & deployment of projects independently or with minimum support
- Support business with technical queries and impact analysis
- Participate & contribute in requirement elaboration sessions, design the solution, point out the stories and deliver them within the iteration
- Break stories into the smallest possible pieces of work and contribute to elaborations, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Multitask and be able to work with teams across geographies
- Document learnings and knowledge capsules for the long term benefit of the team
What is the Hiring Process for Mastercard Off Campus Placement?
- CV Short Listing
- Technical + Aptitude Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for Mastercard Placement Drive:
- To apply for Mastercard Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Mastercard Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Mastercard Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|Mastercard Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Mastercard Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for Mastercard Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Mastercard Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Jr Software Engineer 1 role at Mastercard is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech Freshers in any engineering degree can apply.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Jr Software Engineer 1 role is in Pune, Maharashtra as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Jr Software Engineer 1 at Mastercard?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average wage at Mastercard for the Jr Software Engineer 1 role is ₹10 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.