MyAnatomy Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: MyAnatomy is hiring freshers for the Full Stack Developer role in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
MyAnatomy strives to create a Talent Ecosystem for Sustainability through comprehensive Platform based services and is engaged in creating a Digital Talent Platform that not only transforms the TalentScape but also emerges into a global market leader in the Skill assessment and recruitment arena.
MyAnatomy Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Job Description:
|1. Company Name:||MyAnatomy|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Recruiting Company|
|4. Job Role:||Full Stack Developer|
|5. Job Type:||Full Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/BTech- CS, IT|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Pass Outs|
|8. Experience Required:||0-4 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|10. CTC:||INR 5-7 LPA|
Latest Off Campus Placement Drives – 2022:
MyAnatomy Off Campus Placement Drive 2022 – Eligibility Criteria:
MyAnatomy is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Full Stack Developer through an Off Campus Placement Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B.E/BTech in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 pass outs.
- 70% above throughout (10th, 12th, and Graduation)
- Good Communication, Interpersonal, Persuasive, Observational, and Listening skills
- Strong analytical & technical skills
- Sales skills
- Team working
- Commercial awareness
- Presentation skills
- Ability to understand Jargon
- Translate user requirements into the overall architecture and implementation of new systems
- Manage projects and coordinate with the Client
- Database knowledge on SQL (MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, SQL), NoSQL (Mongo DB)
- Understand, create and debug database related queries
- Create test code to validate the application against client requirements
- Monitor the performance of web applications & infrastructure
- Troubleshooting web applications with a fast and accurate resolution
What is the Hiring Process for MyAnatomy Off Campus Placement?
- Registration (Online)
- Assessment (Online)
- Technical Round Interview (Online)
- HR Interview (Online)
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
Registration Process for MyAnatomy Placement Drive:
- To apply for MyAnatomy Off Campus Placement Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the MyAnatomy Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for MyAnatomy Off Campus Placement Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire at any time.
|MyAnatomy Off Campus Placement Drive 2022||Apply Link: Apply Now|
Note – All the information on this website is good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – MyAnatomy Off Campus Placement Drive 2022:
Q1. How to Apply for MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for MyAnatomy Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Full Stack Developer role at MyAnatomy is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hassle.
Q3. Who can apply for MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech pass-outs from 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & 2018 batches in Computer Science or IT degree can apply.
Q4. What is the Job Location for Freshers at MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the Full Stack Developer role is Bangalore, Karnataka as mentioned in the Job Description.
Q5. What is the Salary for a Full Stack Developer at MyAnatomy?
Ans: The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average wage at MyAnatomy for the Full Stack Developer role is ₹5-7 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
Q6. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates about MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.