Registration is invited for National Awards to Teachers 2021 by the Ministry of Education. The final date of registration is 30 June.
Table of Contents
About National Awards to Teachers
The objective of National Awards to Teachers is to have fun with the distinctive contribution of a number of the best academics within the nation and to honor these academics who via their dedication and business haven’t solely improved the standard of faculty training but additionally enriched the lives of their college students.
- School academics and Heads of Schools working in acknowledged main/ center/ excessive / larger secondary colleges below the next classes:
- Schools run by State Govt./UTs Administration, colleges run by native our bodies, colleges aided by State Govt. and UT Administration.
- Central Govt. Schools i.e. Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs), Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), Sainik Schools run by Ministry of Defence (MoD), Schools run by Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), an Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) run by Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) (apart from these at (a) and (b) above)
- Schools affiliated to Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE) (Other than these at (a), (b) and (c) above)
- Normally retired academics are usually not eligible for the award however these academics who’ve served part of the calendar year (at the very least for 4 months i.e. up to thirtieth April within the year to which National Awards relate) could also be thought of if they fulfill all different circumstances.
- Educational Administrators, Inspectors of Education, and the workers of coaching Institutes are usually not eligible for these awards.
- The teacher / Headmaster mustn’t have indulged intuitions.
- Only common Teachers and Heads of Schools might be eligible.
- Contractual Teachers and Shiksha Mitras won’t be eligible.
- 1st June to thirtieth June 2021: Opening of web-portal for inviting online applications and self-nomination by academics
- 01st July 2021 to fifteenth July 2021: District Selection Committee nominations to be forwarded to the State Selection Committee via an online portal
- 16 July 2021 to 30 July 2021: State Selection Committee/ Organization Selection Committee shortlist to be forwarded to Independent National Jury
- 2 August 2021: Intimation to be issued by MoE to all of the shortlisted candidates to make shows earlier than the National Jury (both in bodily mode at NCERT like regular years or via online like in 2020 relying on Covid state of affairs) (most 154 candidates as per extent tips)
- 5 Aug to 16 August 2021: Selection course by Jury
- 16 August 2021: Finalization of names by Independent National Jury
- 18 August 2021: Intimation to chose candidates after approval of Hon’ble Shiksha Mantri
- 4 & 5 September 2021: Rehearsal and Award operate
Teachers might be evaluated primarily based on the analysis matrix given in Annexure-I. The evaluation matrix comprises two varieties of standards for analysis:
- Under this, the academics might be awarded marks in opposition to every of the target standards. These standards are given a weightage of 20 out of 100.
- Under this, academics might be awarded marks on standards primarily based on efficiency e.g. initiatives to enhance studying outcomes, progressive experiments undertaken, group of additional and co-curricular actions, use of Teaching Learning Material, social mobility, making certain experiential studying, distinctive methods to make sure bodily training to college students and many others. These standards are given a weightage of 80 out of 100.
Interested candidates can register through this page.
Click here to view the official notification of National Awards to Teachers 2021 by the Ministry of Education.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you