AICTE and GUVI, an IIT-Madras Incubated Company (NEAT shortlisted product) have collaborated to launch India’s Biggest Coding Revolution – #AIforIndia 1.0 that goals to interrupt the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD by upskilling 10 Lakh members with Python Programming expertise in a One-Day Online workshop. This program is aligned with the broader imagination and prescient to ‘make India lead among the Top 3 countries in Artificial Intelligence.’
- Registrations open to anyone aged between 08-80 years
- School college students who want to construct a powerful basis to steer the AI revolution
- College graduates-looking to construct a talent that may make them more employable.
- Working professionals from ANY DOMAIN who want to be more productive & develop quicker of their profession.
- The online workshop is freed from cost for the learners.
- The course will likely be made out there in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu for the learners.
- Anyone between the age of 8 years to 80 years can take part.
- A participation certificate will likely be issued.
Date & Time
On April 24, 2021, from 6 Pm.
Interested candidates can register by way of this page.
What you’ll study?
- Basics of Python: Learn the ‘Most in-demand Technological skill’, Python from Basics to Advanced stage with hands-on coding expertise.
- Learn Image-Processing: Learn to create thumbnails, resize, rotate, convert between file codecs, filters and apply different digital picture processing methods.
- Build a Face Recognition App: Build a Face Recognition Application from scratch and allow yourself to construct any app of your selection.
Email: [email protected]
For official notification, click on under.
Free Online Workshop on Python Programming Skills by AICTE and GUVI
Check below for more similar opportunities:
Igniting Inclusive Insights Workshop by Insights Association [May 06, 11:30 Pm]: Register Now(Opens in a new browser tab)
Online Workshop on Recent Trends in Information Security & Blockchain Technology by NIT Hamirpur: Register by 27th Apr(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you