School Initiative for Mental Health Advocacy (SIMHA), TISS Mumbai invites applications for a Project Coordinator post for the year 2021. The final date of application submission is 28 April 2021.
- Have accomplished a Master’s/Mphil degree in Psychology
- Have earlier expertise in working with colleges/adolescent psychological well being and in addition with managing groups and/or main programs
- Possess good writing and communication abilities in English
- Have proficiency in using computer systems for the aim of documentation, knowledge evaluation, and use of digital platforms for coaching.
- Strategy improvement and planning for mission implementation
- Monitoring mission price range and monitoring expenditures/transactions
- Overseeing the mission’s day after day actions
- Supervising the workforce of Research Officers and interns/volunteers working with the mission
- Coordinating with the mission workforce, consultants, college, and/or volunteers/interns engaged in implementation and administration of program goals
- Overseeing all administrative duties managed by the Program Administrative Staff
- Manage communications by way of media relations, social media, and many others.
- Networking, constructing, and nurturing connections with organizations and different stakeholders for mission outreach and partnerships
- Contributing to and supporting the workforce in analysis writing and useful resource improvement
- Planning and facilitating coaching programs on-field/ on-line
- Maintaining complete data of mission plans, documentation, and progress studies.
Please ship in your utility with a detailed CV and point out the identity of the post (SIMHA_Project Coordinator) utilized within the topic line to – simha.tiss[at]gmail.com by twenty-eighth April 2021.
Launched in 2017, the School Initiative for Mental Health Advocacy (SIMHA) is advocacy, analysis, and capability constructing mission of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. SIMHA helps colleges by way of information sharing, coaching of faculty leaders, academics, and counselors and offers steering on growing sustainable whole-school psychological well-being methods.
Dr. Chetna Duggal
For official notification, click on under.
Project Coordinator at SIMHA- TISS, Mumbai.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank yo