IBM is inviting applications from candidates to work as Onboarding Success Partner for its workplace in Bengaluru.
Table of Contents
About the Job
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. The purpose is to create impressive worker expertise for IBMers by delivering HR-related companies and supporting our workers as they assist our clients and purchasers. Help IBMers to construct their profession by offering them customized expertise. In this function, he/she shall be a part of a crew that works with all areas of our world group and is empowered to realize targets that align with IBM’s technique.
Job Role and Responsibilities
This place will assist the HR crew in constructing one of the best onboarding expertise for each new joiner at IBM. The function requires one to be a detail-oriented, get-things-done skilled who can assume strategically, adapt shortly, and quickly earn credibility and belief with all ranges of the group.
- Lead and run all day-to-day operations for Onboarding Orientation and different onboarding packages
- The first level of contact for a brand new worker and hiring supervisor from providing settle for by onboarding
- Schedule and facilitate Orientation classes for brand new hires. Welcoming new workers, facilitating paperwork completion and processing, accountability in understanding present IBM enterprise/construction/technique/ information
- Coordinating requests and supply of all provisioning objects by new rent’s begin date
- Responsible for acceptable follow-up of every required component within the onboarding course of inside time frames established.
- Handle communications and inquiries from new hires
- Audit and overview all new rent documents as per the statutory and firm necessities
- Ensure worker knowledge collected on the onboarding stage reaches HR system(s) in a well-timed method.
- Ideally 1-year earlier working expertise, ideally in a global firm.
- Good verbal and written language abilities. Proficiency in English.
- Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel expertise in pivot tables, VLOOKUP).
- Orientation on element & Precision.
- Should have facilitation expertise.
- Must be a self-starter, good crew participant, and an efficient problem-solver with consideration to element, in a position to work independently,
- Proven Analytical and communication capabilities with sturdy possession and accountability.
For more details, click on the link under.