Applications are invited for the SOLVED Challenge for Youth-Led Entrepreneurial Solutions.
About the Challenge
- Inputs segment: Farmers in India and different Asian international locations reported disruptions within the to provide a chain of fabric inputs (e.g. seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides), mechanization companies, irrigation, energy provide (e.g. diesel and electrical energy), agro-advisory companies (e.g. extension, local weather, and market), mortgage, and rural institutional companies. Farmers are thus not getting inputs at crucial manufacturing instances, which adversely impacts meal manufacturing.
- Production phase: Farmers throughout Asia within the COVID pandemic had been disconnected from markets and couldn’t promote their merchandise; many Indian farmers are struggling to promote their horticultural, livestock, and fisheries merchandise leading to big revenue losses, even now.
- Processing Segment: The main challenges confronted by processing mills have been the closure of or restrictions on the operation of mills, scarcity of labor, logistical bottlenecks and decreased availability of meals grains / produce, decreased demand, fewer prospects of milling companies, storage downside, scarcity of luggage and packaging supplies, increased procuring and processing prices, scarcity of technicians to restore and preserve mills, and absence of economic capital.
- Marketing phase: Food worth chain actors (enter suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers) have reported important disruptions in nationwide and worldwide advertising and marketing and commerce. The disruptions had been on account of rural-urban disconnection, closure or restriction on the operation of markets and companies, logistical bottlenecks, scarcity of packaging supplies, increased advertising and marketing prices, increased price of transaction for logistics and provide chains, decrease demand for agri-food merchandise, fewer merchants, disruption of nationwide and worldwide commerce of inputs and outputs, and money disaster to repay loans/spend money on the enterprise.
- Consumption Segment: The main drivers affecting consumption are declining revenue, scarcity of meals provide, increased meal costs in city markets, restricted entry to markets, decrease consumption on account of much less bodily work, individuals much less ceaselessly going out for purchasing, and no consuming outdoors dwelling. Due to lack of revenue, hundreds of thousands of poor are surviving on the general public meal aid applications, which are primarily cereal-based with a concentrate on survival somewhat than a diet.
This initiative will contain a nation-wide name for applications from social, volunteer entrepreneurship options from among the many rural and sub-urban youth in India (18-29 years), specializing in the geographic expanse of 58 districts throughout all states of India, underneath the operational scope of the UNVUNDP-MoYAS venture ‘Strengthening NYKS and NSS’
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register for the challenge by this link.
May 30, 2021
Email: [email protected]
For more details, click on the link under.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you