TISS Mumbai (Saksham) invites applications for the National Coordinator (NACO) for the year 2021. The final date of applications is 27 May 2021.
The place is predicated at NACO, New Delhi and the coordinator shall be primarily based at strategic Information Management Unit (SIMU) and the Targeted Interventions and shall assist plan and assist the general monitoring and evaluations.
- Required Qualification: Masters in Psychology/ Social Work/ Population Studies/Public Health/ Counselling and allied fields
- Experience: Minimum 5 years working expertise in analysis initiatives or as an impartial researcher or within the area of monitoring and analysis together with designing program evaluations within the area of HIV/ TB and well-being sector.
The high degree of dedication and integrity and skill to work independently
Excellent co-ordination, organizational, and administration expertise
Ability to strategize and implement the program to get the anticipated final result
Knowledge of monitoring and analysis, fundamentals of analysis methodology
Peer-reviewed publications within the space of public well being and allied fields
Knowledge of the National AIDS Control Programme particularly the focused interventions and expertise in conducting programmatic evaluations.
- Coordinate with divisions of NACO beneath the supervision of Senior Programme Manager (Saksham, TISS)
- Coordinate with SI-Research & Evaluation on all work associated with Impact Evaluation element beneath The Global Fund
- Identify gaps and precedence areas for proof technology esp. analysis beneath the nationwide program
- Screen & evaluation analysis proposals, coordinate with Principal Investigators & stakeholders in finalising the technical & monetary proposals beneath the steering of SPM
- Assist in finalizing implementation plans on every analysis mission (orientation with SACS, coaching of mission workers, area go to plan, knowledge assortment plan, and many others.)
- Assist in coordinating the work of Technical Resource Group on Research & Development and NACO Ethics Committee
- Assist in coordination with Network of Indian Institutes on HIV/AIDS Research (NIIHAR): issuing Call, growing idea notes, screening, evaluation, and choice procedures
- Monitor the progress in ongoing analysis initiatives
- Compile/ put together standing notes and govt summaries of assorted analysis actions for routine reporting/ dissemination/ motion/ suggestions
- Assist in getting ready pointers and SOPs for R&E associated work/ actions
- Implementation of assorted capability constructing initiatives in R&E
- Maintain documentation and data for analysis research reviewed/ supported by NACO
- Undertake desk analysis in HIV/AIDS to facilitate the method of reviewing proposals
- Travel to completely different components of the nation for monitoring the continuing analysis/analysis research
- Prepare and monitor the annual work plan of TI and LWS evaluations of the states and supply suggestions to the states on analysis stories.
- Coordinate with NACO, SACS and evaluating businesses and be certain that evaluations of TIs and LWS are carried out as per the plan.
- Ensure the evaluations stories acquired at NACO are uploaded to the NACO website.
- Document greatest practices and share them with TI Division NACO and SACS.
- Assist in evaluation and revision of analysis instruments and handbook of TI and LWS now and then.
- Take up every other work assigned by officer-in-charge (NACO) and Senior Programme Manager (Saksham, TISS) now and then.
Up to 1,00,000 p. m.
Last date of applications: 27 May 2021
For official notification, click on under.
National Coordinator (NACO), Saksham at TISS Mumbai.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you