The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for the post of Statistician at the institute.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘Deemed to be University standing in 1964. TISS is totally funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its primary campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
The candidate shall report on to the Programme Coordinator at iCALL, and shall help with the next:
- Checking, cleaning, and coding present name and e-mail associated knowledge
- Applying superior statistical analyses and dealing with giant datasets
- Using statistical software program for assessing outcomes and analyzing knowledge developments
- Presenting advanced statistical data successfully in a wide range of codecs to totally different stakeholders iCALL works with (akin to psychological well-being professionals, social employees, authorities and non-governmental organizations, the company sector).
- Acting in a consultancy capability for numerous ongoing analysis initiatives at iCALL and implementing knowledge gathering/administration fashions.
- Possess a full-time Master’s Degree in Psychology/ Human Development/ Social Work (with a Mental Health specialization) from an acknowledged and reputed University.
- Have not less than 1 year of prior expertise of working with social sciences/ psychological well-being/ psychological knowledge.
- Should have a sound understanding of all kinds of statistical strategies and knowledge analyses.
- Should know to use their deep information of statistics in numerous contexts.
- Speak English and Hindi and ideally one regional Indian language fluently.
- Possess wonderful mathematical and analytical expertise.
- Be an expert in the usage of computer systems and statistical software programs for the aim of documentation, knowledge evaluation (quantitative & qualitative).
- Possess wonderful verbal and written communication expertise to successfully talk findings of the statistical analyses.
Please notice that it is a full-time place. Salary shall be INR 25,000 monthly
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates might ship their résumé to [email protected] earlier than twentieth May 2021 with the topic line ‘Application for the post of Statistician’. Late applications shall not be entertained.
Eligible candidates will bear a telephonic interview and, upon clearing the identical, solely those that are chosen can be contacted for the second spherical of an in-depth interview. Data of becoming a member of shall be agreed upon mutually.
For full notification, click on the link under.
TISS, Mumbai Statistician Recruitment Notification
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you