The Centre for Development Practice and Research (CDPR), a Patna-based Centre of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), invites applications for a three-day educational writing workshop online on 2nd, fifth and eighth August 2021.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘Deemed to be University status in 1964. TISS is absolutely funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its primary campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
- Academic writing is concerned with the creation and dissemination of ‘reliable’ information, respecting alternative ways of life, and figuring out and safeguarding the freedom of expression.
- The Three days workshop will attempt to familiarize students with completely different aspects of educational writing. These contain selections of theme/ topic/ query and literature, methods of studying for literature evaluation, and methods of developing a text.
- The medium of instruction will be English.
- Classes will be held for as many as three hours every day. After an introductory lecture on the first day, the members will be given writing assignments for the subsequent classes, which will be mentioned in workshop mode.
Who can Attend?
The workshop is for early-career researchers. Candidates should have a grasp’s degree in any self-discipline of social sciences and humanities. Ideally, they should be enrolled in the M.Phil/ Ph.D. program or educating in a university/ college. The number of members will be 15.
To obtain the application form, click here.
The application form needs to be mailed to [email protected] Applications will NOT be considered if not received within the prescribed format and not accompanied by the write-up. Participants will be chosen via a screening means of the applications based mostly on their tutorial background and their write-up standard. The final date to apply is July 15, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Full form of TISS is Tata Institute of Social Sciences
The begining date of the workshop is 2nd August. It will be a three day workshop – 2nd, 5th & 8th August.
The last date of registration is 15th July 2021.
Students of Social Sciences or Humanities currently enrolled in College or University or Pursuing their M.Phil/ Ph.D.
- Samsung SRIB Software Developer Hiring Challenge 2021[Online]: Register by 24th Oct
- Project BookPecker Fellowship(WFH): Application Deadline 7th November
- Financial Content Writing Internship at SEBI, Mumbai: Deadline 30th October
- IFAO-PCMA Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 Stipend Up to 27 Lakhs | Application Deadline 27th November
- Participate in Adobe Analytics Challenge 2021 ( Prize worth 44L) | Apply by 21st September
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, please conduct your individual search and confirm. Thank you