The Department of Applied Mathematics and Humanities, S. V. National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Course on Computational Software from May 17 to 21, 2021.
This workshop goals to supply a complete theoretical and hands-on expertise with MATLAB and MATHEMATICA to rookies.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of nationwide significance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is unfolded over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 within the State of Gujarat as one of many Regional Engineering Colleges, turned the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
- MATLAB: Introduction and Vector Operations, Variables, and Matrix Operations.
- Conditional Branching, Iterations, and Loops Script and Functions.
- 2D, 3D Graphs, and Advanced Plotting Commands.
- Zoomed plots, Symbolic Toolbox (Mupad), Curve becoming Tool-box, Regression Analysis.
- Numerical strategies for fixing IVP & BVP with the assistance of MATLAB.
- Numerical optimization Technique, MathWorks, and sign technology using MATLAB.
- Introduction to Mathematica, primary arithmetic operations, 2D and 3D graphics, and answer of algebraic equations, and so forth.
- Solution of Differential equation and a few particular features using Mathematica.
Who can Attend?
- Research Scholars
- Industry individuals
- UG & PG college students
- Staffs/ Supporting staffs
- UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Scholars: ₹ 400
- Post-Doc/ Faculty: ₹ 750
- Industry Delegates: ₹ 5000
- Foreign Participants: $ 20
Details of account for Program Fee Submission: Account Holder Name: Director, SVNIT-CCE; SBI Account Number: 37030749143; Branch Name: SBI, SVRCET Branch; Bank IFSC: SBIN0003320.
To register online, click here.
The final date to register is May 9, 2021.
Phone Number: 9902129393
Email ID: [email protected]
For full notification, click on the link under.
Online Course on Computational Software by SVNIT Surat
For more such alternatives, verify under:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.