The School of Physical Sciences, NISER, Bhubaneswar invites online applications from motivated undergraduate students for admission to the Integrated M.Sc-Ph.D. Program in Physics.
The National Institute of Science Education and Research is an autonomous premier public analysis institute in Jatani, Odisha, India underneath the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. The institute is a constituent establishment of Homi Bhabha National Institute.
- Candidates possessing a minimum of First class in Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences or an equal degree with Physics as one of many principal topics or BE/ B.Tech in Engineering Physics from an acknowledged University are eligible to use.
- Candidates who’re showing of their Final Examination for Bachelor’s Degree also can apply offered they submit an endeavor that they’ll submit the Qualifying diploma certificates by the point of the Interview.
The shortlisting will probably be based mostly on JAM 2021/ JEST 2021 Mark which will probably be adopted by a check/ interview for the ultimate collection of candidates.
How to Apply?
- Applications will probably be accepted within the online mode solely.
- To apply online, click here.
- All candidates referred to as for check/Interview will probably be paid backward and forward single second sleeper class railway or bus fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the Institute (each method).
- They have to provide proof (railway/ bus ticket), a replica of their name letter, and financial institution details in help of their declare.
- The final date to use is May 9, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link below.
More Similar Opportunities below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.