The E & ICT Academy, National Institute of Technology, Warangal, in affiliation with University College of Engineering, BIT Campus, Anna University is organizing an Online FDP on Basics of Bio-Informatics from May 26 to June 4, 2021.
Anna University is a public state college situated in Tamil Nadu, India. The fundamental campus is in Guindy, Chennai and the satellite tv for the pc campus is in Chromepet, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978.
Table of Contents
This school growth program (FDP) is dedicated to addressing the necessity for technological developments in Biotechnology and its allied fields. Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary subject that develops strategies and software program instruments for understanding organic information, specifically when the information units are massive and sophisticated. Bioinformatics now entails the creation and development of databases, algorithms, computational and statistical methods, and principle to unravel formal and sensible issues arising from the administration and evaluation of organic information, significantly
DNA, RNA, and protein sequences.
This FDP is meant to offer perception on the Basics of Bioinformatics and its applications in varied fields with hands-on expertise.
- Introduction, DNA sequence evaluation, DNA Databases.
- Protein construction and performance, protein sequence databases, sequence alignment.
- PAM matrix, Global and native alignment, BLAST: options and scores.
- Multiple sequence alignment, Conservation rating, phylogenetic bushes.
- Protein sequence evaluation, hydrophobicity profiles, non-redundant datasets.
- Protein secondary constructions, Ramachandran plot, propensity, secondary construction prediction.
- Protein tertiary construction, Protein Data Bank, visualization instruments, structural classification, contact maps.
- Protein structural evaluation, protein construction prediction.
- Protein stability, energetic contributions, database, stabilizing residues, stability upon mutations.
- Protein folding charges, proteins interactions, binding website residue.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to faculty of Engineering Colleges and different allied disciplines in India. Industry personnel working within the involved /allied self-discipline can even attend.
- Faculty and Research Scholars: Rs.750/-
- Industry Participants: Rs.2250/-
The quantity will be transferred to Account Name: Electronics & ICT Academy, NITW; IFSC: SBIN0020149; Account No: 62423775910.
To register for the FDP, click here.
Candidates will probably be issued passable certificates on profitable completion of the course. Reservations are adopted for choosing candidates as per GOI norms. The final date to use is May 15, 2021.
For full notification, click on the link under.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you