Registrations are invited for Online Short Term Course on Python for Scientific Computing by NIT Warangal on 12-16 July 2021. The final date of registration is 10 July 2021.
About the Course
This FDP on Python for Scientific Computing is aimed toward imparting data and coaching on the basics of python with completely different elements and applications to completely different fields of science and engineering. The goal of the course is as follows:
- The program will positively impression the perceived capacity to know programming constructs in Python.
- Participants will be capable to show data of python ideas to unravel actual-world issues.
- Introduction to Python
- Installation, Python Editors
- Variables, Objects, Operators, Primitive Data Types
- Compound Data types: List, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries
- Conditional Statements
- Loops: for, whereas, do whereas
- Functions, Building your personal capabilities
- Numpy: Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Matplotlib: 2D and 3D plotting in python
- Regular Expressions
- Scipy: Scientific library for python
- Pandas: Providing high-performance, easy-to-use information construction
- SymPy: Symbolic arithmetic and laptop algebra.
- NetworkX: Library for analyzing advanced networks.
- scikit-image: Collection of algorithms for picture processing.
- scikit-learn is a set of algorithms and instruments for machine studying
Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG college students, UG college students who have a flair to work within the areas of information sciences and machine studying.
- Interested candidates can register by way of this page.
- Eligible candidates could apply on or before 10th July 2021
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG college students, UG college students: Rs. 500 /- & Industry participants: Rs. 1000 /-
Dr. Balaprakasa Rao Killi,
Dr. Venkateswara Rao Kagita
Click here to view the official notification of the Online Short Term Course on Python for Scientific Computing by NIT Warangal.
Similar opportunities below:
Online FDP on Soft Computing Techniques & their Applications in Electrical Engineering by NIT Patna: Register by 25th June(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you