Oracle Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch Hiring: Oracle is hiring for the Off-Campus Drive for the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch as an Associate Consultant in Hyderabad. Candidates with 0-2 years of experience can apply.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Table of Contents
- About Oracle:
- Oracle Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
- What is the Hiring Process for Oracle Off Campus Drive?
- What is the Registration Process for Oracle Off Campus Drive?
- What Documents are Required for Oracle Off Campus Drive?
- Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
- FAQs – Oracle Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the third-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
Oracle Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Job Description:
|Company Name:||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role:||Associate Consultant|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Qualification:||BE/BTech – Any Specialization|
|Eligible Batch:||2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass Outs|
|Experience Required:||0-2 years|
|Salary:||INR 8 LPA (Approx.)|
|Last date to Apply:||ASAP|
Oracle Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch – Eligibility Criteria:
Oracle is hiring fresher engineers for the position of Associate Consultant through Off Campus Drive. Please read the following criteria before applying for the job.
- B. Tech/BE in Any Specialization with 0-2 years of experience can apply for this job.
- Should have strong communication skills & proficiency in speaking English fluently.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
What are the Key Responsibilities of the Associate Consultant at Oracle?
- ORMB component development (Algorithms, Batches, business services, Scripting) in the OUAF framework
- Development in ORMB -UI using Zones, Portals, and java scripts.
- Understanding ORMB technical designs where ORMB entity and various components flow designs are mentioned.
- Perform unit testing by writing Junit script
- Developing interfaces using ORMB file framework / Bathes / Services layer considering performance impact
- Work with the Customer technical team for Interface verification testing and addressing all data quality issues.
- Data Migration batches, component development.
- Writing queries for reporting.
- Fixing the ORMB bugs identified during UAT or internal testing with proper RCA.
- Supporting the QA team during the testing phase
- Participate in technical design.
- Working collaboratively with the product team, and customer technical team.
What is the Hiring Process for Oracle Off Campus Drive?
- Written Test
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
What is the Registration Process for Oracle Off Campus Drive?
To apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive for the 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch, candidates may go to the official website of the Oracle Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying, you must register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you must have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
What Documents are Required for Oracle Off Campus Drive?
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- Keep your cover letter handy.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents most companies require. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire anytime.
|Oracle Off Campus Drive for Associate Consultant Role:||Apply Now|
|Note: All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay to get any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.|
|TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE||BATCHWISE HIRING DRIVES|
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 Batch|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 Batch|
|6. ACCENTURE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||6. 2023 BATCH|
Follow us On Our Social Platforms:
|1. Join our Telegram Channel:||Click Here|
|2. Like us on Facebook:||Click Here|
|3. Follow us on Instagram:||Click Here|
|4. Follow us on LinkedIn:||Click Here|
|5. Follow us on Google News:||Click Here|
FAQs – Oracle Off Campus Drive for 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch:
Q1. How to Apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link on this post.
Q2. What is the last date of Registration for Oracle Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: As soon as possible.
Q3. Who can apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive?
Ans: BE/BTech in any specialization from 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch can apply for this job.