Applications are invited for the post of Program Manager (Digital Initiatives) at the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore.
National Centre for Biological Sciences in Bangalore, Karnataka, is an analysis heart specializing in organic analysis. It is part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research beneath the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India.
Program Manager (Digital Initiatives)
Operating beneath the broad steerage of the Executive Director, the Program Manager – Digital Initiatives will likely be accountable for all technical points associated with the IndiaBioscience website and digital initiatives. The IndiaBioscience website is a one-stop online portal for showcasing analysis within the Life Sciences in India. It has additionally been a nodal level for accumulating and speaking sources for funding, mentoring, networking, and careers in science.
IndiaBioscience operates largely by way of an online presence and a key part of this job profile contains the upkeep of the website, selling, and growing the expansion of the general community throughout India and overseas, by way of digital means. The function would additionally require the individual to take full possession of all of the digital initiatives together with the upkeep of the website (aside from content material technology) at IndiaBioscience.
- Ph.D. degree in sciences or Master’s Degree in Engineering and Technology from a recognized college or equal.
- Experience in digital communication (comparable to podcasts, webinars, videos/film, and many others) and website administration will likely be most well-liked.
- The function requires the individual to have the technical prowess to maintain updated and utilize the most recent modes of digital communication.
- Adaptability, flexibility, efficient communication expertise, creativity/innovation, capability to foster teamwork, good organizational expertise, and talent to multitask. Preference will likely be given to candidates with a Ph.D. in sciences.
Remuneration will likely be equal to Project Scientist I as per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dated tenth July 2020.
How to Apply?
Please submit the next documents whereas making use of:
- CV and pattern of the earlier digital communications- webinars, podcasts, videos- created [combine and upload in one PDF file]
- A robust assertion of pursuits stating how they align with ours and why you’ll match this place (~400 phrases) [upload under experience tab in PDF file]. At this level, we require no suggestion letters.
For official notificatioan page click here. The final date to use is June 15, 2021.
Click here to view the official notification for the Job Post of Program Manager (Digital Initiatives) at NCBS, Bangalore.
More opportunities below:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you