Applications are invited for recruitment of two (02) Project linked individuals (one position for every undertaking) purely on a non-permanent basis to work on the next analysis tasks titled (1) “Strategies for improvement of livelihood security of the farm community in the Indian Sundarbans under a present scenario of climate change” and (2) “Designing strategies for the enhanced production of cosmetic antiaging ‘squalene’ from the shredded leaves of Moraceae and exploring its novel sources based on molecular cues” within the Agricultural and Ecological Research Unit (AERU) of the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
- Essential: M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Biotechnology from an acknowledged University or Institute with a persistently good tutorial file.
- Desirable: One-year analysis expertise in any Biological Laboratory having experience in dealing with Laboratory equipment and in addition information in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, and many others.
- Age: Should not exceed 35 years as of 01 June 2021. Usual rest for SC/ST/OBC/Women/otherwise abled candidates. Age could also be relaxed for exceptionally brilliant candidates with related expertise.
A candidate applying for one or more of the positions should send by email to pbanik[at]isical.ac.in on or earlier than 30 June 2021, with “Subject: AERU PLP Recruitment 2021-22” a zipped folder of PDF records data solely, for
- Cover letter addressed to the Head, Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit, Indian Statistical Institute stating in English the Title(s) of the above-listed analysis tasks interested by order of choice and
- Current resume stating particulars of (a) Name (in block letters), (b) Mailing Address (current and everlasting), (c) E-mail Address (d) Telephone/ Mobile No., (e) Parent’s/ Spouses Name, (f) Date of beginning, (g) Academic Qualifications (mentioning the share of marks obtained ranging from tenth board examinations onwards), (h) Aadhar Card No, (i) Work expertise (if any), (j) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled standing together with self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials.
The length of the appointment is initially until 31 March 2022 from the date of his/her becoming a member of the institute which can be prolonged later/ terminated earlier based mostly on efficiency and availability of the required fund.
A consolidated pay ranging between Rs. 24000
-35000/- monthly. Pay will be determined relying on the qualification and expertise of the chosen candidate(s).
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you