Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Resident at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam.
Table of Contents
About Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
Is the most cancers care hospital and analysis centre in Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh state, India. This regional most cancers centre is funded by the Government of India and Tata Memorial Centre. The Indian Council of Medical Research has acknowledged this referral Institution as an analysis group.
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre is supported by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre and Tata Memorial Centre.
|S.No||Category||Qualification & Experience||No.of posts|
|1||Medical Oncology||MD/D.N.B or equal PG degree acknowledged by MCI. Oncology Experience is desirable.||3|
|2||Palliative||M.D. / D.N.B in any department of Clinical Medicine acknowledged by MCI. Experience in Palliative Care is desirable.||1|
|3||Hospital Administration||MBBS with MHA or MD (Hospital Administration) or equal degree acknowledged by MCI (Not instructing post)||1|
|4||Nuclear Medicine||M.D/D.N.B ( Nuclear Medicine ) or equal PG degree acknowledged by MCI.||2|
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years.
- Online application charges of Rs 300/- by using Debit card / Credit card)
- SC/ST/Female candidates /Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application charges.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must fill the online application form. Click here to view the application form.
- Once utilized online, the candidates are required to obtain the submitted utility and ship it at hrd[at]hbchrcv.tmc.gov.in together with the related supporting documents about the candidate’s training and expertise in a single pdf format.
- Shortlisting of the candidate can be performed on the premise of the documents submitted.
- Security Deposit: The chosen Senior Resident should deposit Rs.1,01,000/- as a Security Deposit, which can be refunded after profitable completion of tenure.
- Accommodation can be offered on sharing –foundation, topic to availability.
- All Graduate /Post Graduate/ Post-Doctoral levels/Diplomas have to be acknowledged by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who’re working beneath Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Semi-Government Organizations and different Public Sector Undertaking should submit their applications via the Head of their Institution.
- A separate utility must be submitted for every post.
June 20, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Resident at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you