Applications are invited for the position of Science Communicator at National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar.
The National Brain Research Centre is a neuroscience analysis group, located in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. It is an Autonomous Government Institute accredited with the deemed college standing and is a nodal center beneath the Department of Biotechnology of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Science Communicator (01)
- Assisting annual report preparation.
- Five yearly NBRC stories.
- Document associated UGC efficiency evaluation.
- Assisting Document preparation to spotlight NBRC in National and International conferences.
- Assisting within the grant administration system.
- Handling NBRC social media using Twitter/ Facebook.
- Handling the NBRC communication cell/ PRESS launch and so forth.
- Percent of marks 60% ranging from the tenth commonplace.
- Master in Public Health/Mass Communication or Science. Final year college students can apply.
- An individual with a confirmed credential (Science centered story publication in acknowledged magazines, newspapers) is a plus level.
- Working Experience for Science Management/ Communication is a plus level.
Rs. 75,000/- P.M. to 80,000/- P.M.
How to Apply?
The Candidate should send all this data to [email protected] together with a press release of objective (SOP) (300 phrases). For Applications without SOP, the appliance is not going to be screened.
For full notification, click on the link beneath.
NBRC, Haryana Scientific Communicator Recruitment Notification
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you