Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Associate-Testing on the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is an umbrella organization for working retail funds and settlement programs underneath the possession of the Reserve Bank of India in India.
- Analyze Business requirement & Functional specs
- Understand & alter technical specs
- Collaborate with answer staff & develop efficient take a look at the plan
- Execute take a look at circumstances (handbook or automated) and analyze outcomes
- Automate the take a look at circumstances & keep the suite
- Troubleshoot points raised by the RUN staff, & reply to queries raised by Operations
- Work with cross-functional groups to make sure high quality all through the software program improvement lifecycle.
- Domain information in Payments gateway / Switching
- Experience in Linux working system, Oracle / Postgress / MySQL databases.
- Working information in Testing instruments like FinSIm / BOSS / JMeter
- Knowledge in Selenium / Java / TestNG / J-Unit
- B.Sc / M.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science
- Sr. Functional Testers with specialization in Payments gateway / Switching area to be a part of our Online & Settlement system division’s Testing & Implementation staff.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by this link.
Check below for more similar opportunities:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you