Applications are invited for the function of Software Engineer trainee at SLK, Bengaluru. The eligible candidates are requested to apply for the post.
SLK Software is quick-paced know-how and consulting firm with an emphasis on key industries corresponding to Banking and Manufacturing, and deep area experience throughout your entire worth chain.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To develop/preserve a module as per the design
- Detailed design or Impact Analysis of a module
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Understand the client expectations and carry out Detailed design
2. Understanding the necessities of the modules/elements assigned in line with the general undertaking scope.
3. Assisting Analyst & Designer in Module Analysis & Design.
4. Implementing/growing the code as per design.
5. Adherence to coding requirements and pointers
6. Ensure an on-time high-quality supply of allotted duties
7. Compliance with SLK insurance policies and procedures like Timesheet/Leaves administration and many others.
8. Assisting Analyst & Designer in preparation of Integration Test Plan
9. Providing help throughout integration testing, system testing
10. Resolving any defects reported by peer opinions, impartial verification and validation, and testing.
11. Peer assessment
1. Quality of code as outlined by the SLK Process and thus scale back re-work
2. Contribute to re-usable of code/elements
1. Participate in Customer Calls
2. Provide Status studies as per outlined timelines
1. Team Collaboration
2. Learning initiatives as per the plan
3. Guiding junior Developers and Developers of their function
- Engineering Graduate / BSc in Computer Science / Information Science or Equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3 to 5 Yrs of IT expertise in Development.
DOMAIN/ FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- SDLC understanding
- Engineering Concepts (Design and Programming)
- Design ideas and related instruments
- Programming languages and related instruments
- The development course of and related instruments
- MS Office (phrase, Excel, Power level, Visio, and many others)expertise
For More Details: Click Here (Job Expired)
MORE SIMILAR JOBS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.