Online Applications are invited for Direct Recruitment for the Teaching positions at NIPER Guwahati for the division of Medicinal Chemistry for the year 2021. The final date of online application submission is 18 June 2021.
About NIPER Guwahati
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an Autonomous Institute of National significance and the primary National Pharma Institute in North-East India arranged by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an Act of Parliament, to impart top quality Education and Research within the space of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Essential: Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Medicinal Chemistry / Chemistry (experience in Bioinformatics/ Computational Chemistry / Chemi-informatics/ Computational Biology/ Molecular Modeling ) with First class or equal grade on the previous diploma (MS. Pharm/ M.Pharm/MS/M.Sc.) in Pharmacoinformatics/ Medicinal Chemistry/ Chemistry/ Computational Chemistry/ Computational Biology with an excellent tutorial file all through and a minimum of 8 years of Teaching/Research/ Industrial expertise with revealed works of top quality, effectively-acknowledged and established status of getting made a conspicuous seminal contribution to information within the above areas.
Desirable: The candidate ought to have experience in Computer-Aided Drug Design, QSAR, Molecular Modelling, Pharmacophore mapping (Computational strategies in Pharmaceutics/ DMPK/ toxicology) Molecular dynamic simulations, and modeling response mechanisms.
Preference will likely be given to the candidate having minimal of three years’ expertise on the degree of Assistant Professor/ Ramalingaswami/ Ramanujan Fellows and who completes a minimum of one EMR or Industry-sponsored challenge with administrative expertise like the institution of Department, and so forth.
Essential: Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Medicinal Chemistry / Chemistry (experience in Bioinformatics/ Computational Chemistry/ Chemi-informatics/ Computational Biology) with First class or equal grade on the previous diploma (MS Pharm. / M.Pharm/MS/M.Sc.) in Pharmacoinformatics, Chemistry/Computational Chemistry/Computational Biology/ molecular modeling with an excellent tutorial file all through and a minimum of 5 years of Teaching/Research/ Industrial expertise with revealed works of top quality, effectively-acknowledged and established status of getting made a conspicuous seminal contribution to information within the above areas.
Desirable: The candidate ought to have experience in computer-aided drug design, QSAR, Molecular modeling, Pharmacophore mapping, Molecular dynamic simulations, and modeling response mechanisms. The candidate ought to have demonstrated ample expertise of unbiased Research when it comes to steerage of Master college students and having good publications in SCI listed journals. Experience in dealing with industrial/free/on-line CADD software programs in addition to the power to develop pc applications. Ability to speak with natural synthesis and chemical biology experiment teams.)
- Applications are invited solely in Online mode. Interested candidates are invited to use using the prescribed format solely, accessible on
the website from 11:00 AM on 28.05.2021 to five:00 PM on 18.06.2021.
- The fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand solely) needs to be paid by way of the link offered contained in the portal. Once the price is submitted by way of online, the candidates are requested to enter the reference quantity, cost date, and quantity within the NIPER Guwahati recruitment portal, without which, remaining submission won’t be allowed. The price as soon as paid won’t be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- No price is required for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwD class. TCandidateafter submission of the Application and cost of price, a PDF will likely be generated with the finished type and costs receipt. Applicants are required to take the print of the PDF software type and price receipt, for future reference.
|1.||Date and time for Commencement of Online Applications||28-05-2021 from 11:00 AM|
|2.||Last date and time of Online Application & Payment of Fees||18-06-2021 up to 5:00 PM|
- Associate Professor: Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/-
- Assistant Professor: Basic Pay: Rs. 78,800/-
You may be interested in:
(Opens in a new browser tab)
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data won’t be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you