About the Company:
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is an infrastructure engineering software firm. We present progressive software programs to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining each of the worldwide economic systems and surroundings. Our industry-leading software program options are utilized by professionals, and organizations of each measurement, for the design, development, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial amenities. Our choices embody MicroStation-based purposes for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for venture supply, AssetWise for asset and community efficiency, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs greater than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of greater than $700 million, in 172 nations. www.bentley.com
Bentley Systems is looking for a talented individual to turn out to be a valued member of our profitable team as a Technical Support Engineer I. This place is a part of our Plant Product Advantage staff positioned in our Pune workplace. The Plant Product Advantage staff is liable for the continuous improvement and implementation of recent merchandise, options, and help in Bentley’s product software choices. The staff interacts with Professional Services, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Sales groups.
As a part of the Product Advantage staff, the technical help engineer is liable for offering technical and consumer help by way of telephone, e-mail, and web-portal for Bentley’s customers. This is a hands-on place that can interface with our customers in addition to our improvement, skilled companies, and gross sales departments. The place is liable for drawback evaluation, documentation, decision, and escalation involving Bentley’s supported merchandise. There may even be a requirement to supply distant and onsite coaching in addition to consultancy companies to our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B/E./B.Tech) in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Possessing any technical course on Piping design can be an additional benefit.
- Total 1-5 yrs Industry expertise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering consumer questions over the telephone, e-mail, and internet portal.
- Contribute to software program testing infrequently.
- Ability to investigate advanced technical issues.
- Technology savvy.
- The tactful and affected person with customers.
- Excellent English communication expertise required.
- Ability to convey advanced technical particulars coherently.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or different Bentley Plant purposes (AutoPlant & OpenPlant) is an asset.
- Fundamental Knowledge of Database (SQL Server or Oracle) is an asset.
- Must be decisive, self-motivated, and proactive, possessing sturdy want to be taught.
- Ability to resolve software issues by way of phone help.
- Excellent verbal and written communication expertise, Should take part & contribute in writing blogs, wikis, Tech articles on the firm’s portal.
- Support and work together with different members of staff surroundings.
- Experience in Piping Design engineering subject can be a bonus.
- Able to work in shift hours (7 AM- 4 PM, 3 PM-12 PM, 5 PM – 2 AM & 6 PM -3 AM) for ANZ, US/Europe customers.
For More Details: Click Here (Job Expired)
MORE SIMILAR JOBS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.