About the Fellowship:
The SBI Youth for India Fellowship is obtainable to India’s brightest younger minds as a possibility to go dwell and work amongst rural communities to assist resolve urgent rural improvement challenges.
The fellowship attracts younger leaders who expertise in a transformative management journey throughout the fellowship. By unlearning and imbuing the challenges of rural India, collaborating with NGO companions, fellows, and the area people, after which lastly constructing and sustaining grassroots-level initiatives.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
Though candidates come from totally different skilled & tutorial fields, the fellowship welcomes candidates who display a deep curiosity, ardor, and dedication to the development of Rural India. The candidate ought to have the humility and eagerness to be taught inside a cross-cultural context. They must also display a powerful dedication to service and are adaptive, entrepreneurial, and progressive, find options in under-resourced environments.
- Highly motivated younger professionals or recent graduates out of college
- Applicants aged between 21 and 32 years as on the graduation of the program
- Indian residents or Overseas Citizens of India
- Team gamers with a proactive strategy and powerful management abilities
- Candidates who’re people-oriented because the fellowship will contain interplay with rural communities on a relentless foundation
- Applicants keen to decide to a 13-month lengthy rural fellowship program and adapt to life in difficult rural situations
- 13-month long expertise in rural improvement
- A month-to-month stipend of INR 15,000 for assembly residing bills
- Local transport allowance of INR 1,000 monthly
- A readjustment allowance of INR 50,000 upon the profitable completion of the fellowship
- To and fro journey prices of the fellows from their place of residence to the undertaking location in addition to for coaching packages
- Medical insurance coverage
- Mentorship by skilled professionals within the area
- Access to the neighborhood by means of well-established NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the nation
- Start your journey by filling out the Preliminary Application Form
- Share your story, views, and general worldview by taking a detailed essay-based Online Assessment.
- Interact with the Selection Board within the Personality Assessment & Interview stage.
Interested candidates may go to the official application page by Clicking Here
MORE SIMILAR FELLOWSHIPS & SCHOLARSHIPS:
N.B. – Here in JobSeeker24.com we attempt to get you the precise data. After all, all of us are human beings, subsequently, there could also be some errors. Providing any fallacious data will not be our function. If you might have any doubt relating to any data, then please conduct your individual search and be confirmed. Thank you.