The Trained Nurses Association of India invites applications for the award of scholarship for higher studies in Nursing for the year 2020-2021.
Table of Contents
About the Scholarship
Scholarships can be found for the following programs:
- For TNAI Members
- Post-Basic BSc (Nursing)
- MSc (Nursing)
- For Associate TNAI Members [HVL and ANM/MPHW (F)]
All the above mentioned courses should be recognized by the Nursing Council/ Regulatory body.
- The candidates should have no less than one year of membership of TNAI earlier than becoming a member of the course.
- The proof of the annual family income of the candidates should be obtained from competent Government authority and attached along with the application.
- The candidates shouldn’t be recipients of any other scholarship or financial help from any other source.
- The candidates shouldn’t have received a TNAI scholarship during the last 5 years.
- Application forms should be recommended and signed by the
- Principal / Head of the Institutions.
- President/Secretary of the involved TNAI State Branch.
- The accomplished application forms addressed to The Secretary-General, The Trained Nurses Association of India, L-17, Florence Nightingale Lane, Green Park, NewDelhi-110016, should be sent to TNAI Headquarters on or earlier than August 31, 2021.
- Applications received late or incomplete, shall not be considered.
August 31, 2021
Read More for More Similar Opportunities:
- WEST BENGAL SET EXAM 2023: APPLY NOW
- Recruitment of Teacher in Assam @ ssa.assam.gov.in
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive for 2023 Batch | GenC, GenC Elevate, GenC Pro – Roles Open
- Virtusa Neural Hack Season 6 | Cash Rewards of Up to 1000 USD | Internship & Full Time Opportunities
- Walmart Off Campus Drive for 2022 Batch | Software Engineer II