Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Finance Executive at Unilever, Mumbai.
Unilever plc is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England. Unilever merchandise includes food, condiments, ice cream, wellbeing nutritional vitamins, minerals, and dietary supplements, tea, coffee, breakfast cereal, cleansing agents, water and air purifiers, pet meals, toothpaste, beauty products, and personal care. Unilever is the largest producer of soap in the world. Unilever’s products are available in around 190 countries.
Oversee all basic accounting functions, together with cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, revenue recognition, balance sheet administration, and inventory management.
- Maintain Books of Accounts (Purchase, Sales, Cash, Bank, JV, Exp) in ERP.
- Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny of books of accounts, and Finalization of Book of Accounts.
- Working knowledge about FEMA and compliances associated with companies act.
- Preparing MIS Reports, Stock Statement, Cash flow, and various other
- Reports/Statements. Verifies the statements associated with tax are correct & filed on time and are compliant with the newest regulatory norms & policies.
- Responsible for managing the organization’s taxation affairs which embody optimizing the organization’s tax compliance through reviewing tax provisions and figuring out areas of opportunities whereas managing tax liability.
- Identify Financial & Accounting SOPs and processes, make sure that the SOPs and processes are ready and implemented using established frameworks to make sure that all financials are managed nicely to ensure data integrity.
- Is chargeable for conducting an inside audit which incorporates financial audit to ensure that the areas are in compliance with local requirements and corporate governance standards and laws.
- Examines accounting records to detect areas of non-compliance and recommends enhancements to the organization’s financial/accounting procedures.
- Provides help to external auditors in statutory audits.
- Ensuring that the audits are carried out as per schedule and reports submitted, follow-up action to be performed.
- Attending Income / Sales tax Assessment & different Legal Hearings if required.
- Analyzing market developments and competitors.
- Liaison with authorized consultants in respect of pending litigation/follow-up of notices and many others.
- Producing financial reports and discussing with Management on the Future Business Plans, develop finest accessible methods and implement.
Qualification & Experience
4+ years of expertise in Finance & Accounts post-qualification ideally Inter C.A., CA, M. Com, MBA Finance.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Finance Executive at Unilever, Mumbai.
Read about More Opportunities below:
- LimeChat Off Campus Drive 2023, Frontend Developer, 2+ Years Experience
- Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023, hiring as Associate Software Engineer, 0-3 yr exp
- Micron Off Campus Drive 2023, hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer
- Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2023, Hiring as Associate Software Engineer
- SmartDocs Java Developer Off Campus Drive 2022, 0-2 yr exp can apply