Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Freshers Hiring: Amazon is hiring freshers from 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch for the Software Engineer – I role through an Off Campus Drive 2022.
Interested candidates may check eligibility, hiring process, test pattern, annual CTC, job location, job description, interview experience, required qualifications, skills required, etc., from below –
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Details:
|1. Company Name:||Amazon|
|2. Company Website:||Click here|
|3. Industry:||Software Company|
|4. Job Role:||Software Engineer – I|
|5. Job Type:||Full-Time|
|6. Qualification:||BE/B.Tech – Computer Science or related field|
|7. Eligible Batch:||2019, 2020, 2021|
|8. Experience Required:||0-2 years.|
|9. Job Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|10. CTC:||Best In Industry|
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – Job Description:
Amazon is seeking a Software Development Engineer who can design and develop systems and applications for its businesses. We are an entrepreneurial team looking for a customer-obsessed, self-starting engineer who has good business acumen, is comfortable dealing with ambiguity and is excited about building software that solves business problems
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
- Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving, and object-oriented analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills\
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Strong demonstrated skills in implementing and deploying high volume and highly scalable services.
- Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication, and load balancing.
- Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture, and familiarity/experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and describe product strategy, technical designs, and software product features.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING DRIVE
BATCHWISE OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES
|1. TCS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||1. 2018 BATCH|
|2. INFOSYS OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||2. 2019 BATCH|
|3. COGNIZANT OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||3. 2020 BATCH|
|4. WIPRO OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||4. 2021 BATCH|
|5. CAPGEMINI OFF-CAMPUS DRIVES||5. 2022 BATCH|
In this role you will:
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing and find out what it takes to engineer systems for the “Amazon Scale.”
- Own, build and operate external customer-facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements.
Amazon Off-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interviews
Note: If there are other rounds of the selection process, you will be notified by the company once qualified for any further rounds.
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
- To apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022, candidates may go to the official website of the Amazon Career page, or
- Below this post, you can see the Apply link for the Drive. Just click on the apply link below. It will redirect you to the official application page.
- After going to the official job page, click on the application.
- If you already have an account on the job page, then sign in with your user name and password, or if you are new to applying for the job, you have to register to the site.
- Before applying for the job, you need to have your latest resume, Aadhar card, last exam mark sheets,/ Grade cards.
- After signing in, fill up the application form with your personal, educational & previous professional details (if any).
- After completing the application form, click on Submit.
Documents for Amazon Off Campus Drive:
- Keep a copy of your latest resume within you during the application and the interview time.
- All the educational qualification documents, especially your graduation mark sheets, may require submission.
- Your documents such as – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc., may be required.
N:B: – These are the usual documents required by most companies. However, it is up to the company whether it wants more documents or less 🙂
**Please apply for the job as soon as possible; the link may expire.
Apply link – Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer – I
Note – All the information on this website is in good faith to help the candidates get their dream job. We do not encourage candidates to pay for getting any job. For a good understanding, we have used the respective companies’ logos in our featured images most of the time. However, these logos are the intellectual properties of the companies mentioned.
To Stay Up-to-date, Follow us on Social Media:
1. Join our Telegram Channel:
2. Like us on Facebook:
3. Follow us on Instagram:
4. Follow us on LinkedIn:
5. Follow us on Google News:
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs:
1. How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive?
Ans: Through online mode. Check the link above this post.
2. What is the last date of Registration for the Amazon Off-Campus Drive?
Ans: The last date to apply for the Software Engineer – I role at Amazon is not mentioned on the application page. Please apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute hustle.
3. Who can apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: BE/BTech – Computer Science or related Engineering backgrounds.
4. What is the Selection Process of Amazon?
Ans: Online Assessments, Technical Interviews & HR Interview. See the detailed interview procedure mentioned in the Recruitment Process section.
5. What Job Location for Freshers at Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans: The location for the mentioned post is – Hyderabad, Telangana.
6. What is the job role & Salary at Amazon?
Ans: The role open is – Software Engineer – I.
The salary is mentioned in the job post. The average salary for the Software Engineer – I role at Amazon is between ₹ 40 Lakhs per year. However, you can visit the company career page to know more about the freshers’ salaries.
7. Is there any Service agreement for the freshers at Amazon?
Ans: Not mentioned.
8. Is there any shift at Amazon?
Ans: Not mentioned.
9. What is the number of current job openings at Amazon?
Ans: The number of job openings available in the company is not mentioned in the job post.
10. Does JOB SEEKER 24 provide Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 updates?
Ans: Yes, you can get all updates from our website & by following our Social Media Pages.
Study Materials for Interview Preparation (FREE MATERIALS):
- 240 Core Java Questions & Answers with PDF Download Link – Click Here
- 230+ SQL interview questions & answers pdf download – Click Here
- 50 LeetCode Interview Questions with Answers – PDF Notes – Click Here